EZ-Air Mystery

Yowman

So I reserved flights with EZ-Air.  Today on the EZ website it says the schedule has changed.  However, when I use Expert Flyer none of the flight segments has actually been rescheduled.  And, of course, potential rebooking the same routing is now +$1000.  Anyone else having issues with EZ-Air?

Also, my booking on the Air France web site indicates no change of schedule either

Edited by Yowman

Yes, I get the same. When checking on the airline website, there has been a change, but it hasn't been updated in my personalizer. The change took place more than a week ago. It seems the EZAir is slow to update and often isn't matching actual flight info. This is why I use the airline's site to check for any flight changes. I'm not at 45 days before travel (when EZAir payment is supposed to be made) yet, but once I am, I will start contacting EZ Air about any discrepancies.

10 minutes ago, Yowman said:

So I reserved flights with EZ-Air.  Today on the EZ website it says the schedule has changed.  However, when I use Expert Flyer none of the flight segments has actually been rescheduled.  And, of course, potential rebooking the same routing is now +$1000.  Anyone else having issues with EZ-Air?

Also, my booking on the Air France web site indicates no change of schedule either

Definitely download the operating airline App and make sure they have your email address and you get flight notifications.  Is the flight operated by AF or DL?  

Sometimes it’s just a minor flight time, airline flight number or an equipment change.  Check your seat numbers to see if they changed, as that could happen if the equipment changed.

once I have booked my flights with EZAir, I no longer check the flights with them, I check with the airline directly -I also make sure that I will receive any notifications from the airline.

If anything looks iffy, then contact EZAir as the airline sometimes says that the flights are not paid for and that you have to go through the booking company.

I monitor my banking accounts, travel accounts and any other accounts that could change.

• Like 1

Thanks all for the responses.  Both the Air France website and Expert Flyer are now showing a time change for my flight ex YYZ (~2 hours later) which does not impact my final flight segment.  Somehow EZ-Air knew of the schedule change before the AF website and Expert Flyer were showing it.

@PacnGoNowFlights operated by AF.

21 minutes ago, VaCruzers said:

Yes, I get the same. When checking on the airline website, there has been a change, but it hasn't been updated in my personalizer. The change took place more than a week ago. It seems the EZAir is slow to update and often isn't matching actual flight info. This is why I use the airline's site to check for any flight changes. I'm not at 45 days before travel (when EZAir payment is supposed to be made) yet, but once I am, I will start contacting EZ Air about any discrepancies.

I called EZ-Air and they were able to "update" my reservation and I no longer see the scheduled changed message on the EZ-Air web site

37 minutes ago, SOLIVITA LADY said:

Could you please provide the phone number for exact as I’ve been trying to get in contact with them to arrange seats. 
Thanks

Do your seats through the airline website or App.  They can get lost between EZAir and airline computer systems.

Directly on the airline website is your safest bet.

The numbers on EZAir are on your travel summary, which you find instructions of what to do for flight changes and your flight information and ticket numbers, once the tickets are issued.

6 hours ago, capriccio said:

We had the flight number on one of our two flights change and it probably took me 10 minutes to figure what changed.

Sometimes it’s the equipment that changes, not always affecting the times or flight number, but could affect your seats.  It’s good to check that also.

16 hours ago, Yowman said:

800 545 0008

thanks yowman for that phone number!  I just received an email this morning with an ezair change....

looks like delta is switching the aircraft I had booked out of Paris....I went from comfort plus to economy on the first segment of the trip.Being 6"4" I would need surgery and a can of wd40  to fit in an economy seat!

being a Sunday ezair is closed... but I saw your # and just had a really great chat with a princess rep who is looking into it for me. She is CALLING ME BACK tomorrow!

thanks again

I was surprised at how fast that number was answered for me - instantly.  I got the number from someone who answered the published Princess toll free number - after a 30 minute wait.  Hopefully we don't end up saturating the EZ-AIR number 

Edited by Yowman

15 minutes ago, Yowman said:

I was surprised at how fast that number was answered for me - instantly.  I got the number from someone who answered the published Princess toll free number - after a 30 minute wait.  Hopefully we don't end up saturating the EZ-AIR number 

Yes, I hesitated to post it, because it is on your travel summary for EZAir.

But, this is an ENROUTE number due to weather, enroute changes, etc.

It will not be good if people enroute can’t get through.  Luckily, no major airline issue right now or big weather problems.

The number to call is the PCL phone line and pick the option for EZAir.

I am happy though that you all did get your problems resolved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2023 at 7:35 PM, PacnGoNow said:

Yes, I hesitated to post it, because it is on your travel summary for EZAir.

But, this is an ENROUTE number due to weather, enroute changes, etc.

It will not be good if people enroute can’t get through.  Luckily, no major airline issue right now or big weather problems.

The number to call is the PCL phone line and pick the option for EZAir.

I am happy though that you all did get your problems resolved.

Have to disagree with the part of your post I bolded.  I just noticed that that number is listed in my Travel Summary, so why not cut out the middleman? 

Edited by Yowman