Best Desserts on Wonder?

LEMJMcC

Can't remember which ship it was; maybe all of them have it. If you see Mississippi Mud Pie anywhere and you like Oreo cookies, you will enjoy that slice of pie!! I bet there are not many people who don't like Oreos!!😋

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SilkySal said:

Can't remember which ship it was; maybe all of them have it. If you see Mississippi Mud Pie anywhere and you like Oreo cookies, you will enjoy that slice of pie!! I bet there are not many people who don't like Oreos!!😋

Absolutely loved that Mississippi Mud Pie but it appears not to have made the cut during the switch to the new menus. Unless they add a few more new menus and bring it back. 😭

3 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Absolutely loved that Mississippi Mud Pie but it appears not to have made the cut during the switch to the new menus. Unless they add a few more new menus and bring it back. 😭

Nooooooooooooooooo! Say it isn't so!

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

What new menus?

The ones they are introducing right now following a short trial period on Symphony. The jury is still out on whether they are to be loved or hated. There's a couple of big ongoing threads about them here:

and here:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FionaMG said:

The ones they are introducing right now following a short trial period on Symphony. The jury is still out on whether they are to be loved or hated. There's a couple of big ongoing threads about them here:

and here:

Ah, I see.  I thought I saw that these were not going to be implemented until the end of February.  Oh well.

Thanks.

It looks like the new menu goes across the fleet.  My favorite was the apple blossom.  Just got off the Odyssey and the only time I could find it was on one main dining room brunch menu so I had it for breakfast - LOL.  There wasn't a separate breakfast/lunch time in the main dining room - it was just "brunch" and was over by 12:30.  I'm looking at my menus for Wonder in May and all it is showing now is main dining room dinner menus - not sure if it will be breakfast then lunch or "brunch".

• Thanks 1