BOGO on Anthem, specifically!

31 minutes ago, Blessedwith10 said:

We have never used the Diamond Plus BOGO benefit before, but would like to try it on our upcoming Anthem cruise. I have searched for info on the BOGO. But there is conflicting advice. Can someone tell me specifically how it works for Anthem?

Thank you!

Need to make reservations and pay day 1 or possibly day 2.  At least for D + didn’t need to be used day 1 or day 2.

• Like 1

Each D+ member gets a BOGO coupon that you can use on day 1 or 2.  The onboard pricing for Chop's, as an example, for my Feb. 4 Anthem sail is $65 + 18% grats for a total of $77+.   You can use the coupon for dinner for 2 on day 1 or 2. 

I sail solo and ask a Maitre D at any of the SR if I can use one half of the coupon on either day 1 or 2 and use the 2nd portion of coupon for a day other than the first 2 nights.  I've been quite successful.

Edited by nelblu

Nelblu we are also sailing Anthem Feb 4. We just booked yesterday, so pretty late for planning😀

Thanks for your response. I read here on CC that some have Pre-booked for one person, in order to get better pricing. Then after boarding, notifying the SR that there would be 2 people, and the 2nd person would be the BOGO.  Any info on that?

All three times my wife and I have used both of ours (Anthem, Symphony, Voyager) we were able to use the second one (and pay for it) later in the week.  We may have been really lucky, but we've never had an issue finding a good time at our restaurant of choice for either dinner (we like to go in the 6:00-6:30 time frame).

15 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

All three times my wife and I have used both of ours (Anthem, Symphony, Voyager) we were able to use the second one (and pay for it) later in the week.  We may have been really lucky, but we've never had an issue finding a good time at our restaurant of choice for either dinner (we like to go in the 6:00-6:30 time frame).

I think what the op is asking is can they book at pre cruise planner prices and add the 2nd person at the planner price. Not be repriced at full price and get bogo.