Prices for Alaska 2024

Hi I’m new to Royal and I want to book an Alaska cruise for 2024. I’ve been watching the prices for one option in August all month and each time they extend the sale the price increases. I’m only familiar with Norwegian and I haven’t see the same increases all in one month before so I am wondering has anyone seen any of the Alaska cruises decrease in price? I want to be adjust my budget/expectations accordingly. Thank you!

On 1/25/2023 at 1:17 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

the rule to follow is when you see a cruise you like and a room you like, grab.  Then keep an eye on a look for reductions.

But Alaska is popular so get the ship and the room you want and settle for the price.

Is Alaska being popular new? Seems like last year they were giving away Alaska cruises.

9 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Is Alaska being popular new? Seems like last year they were giving away Alaska cruises.

Carnival was just about free and I never get deals. Air fare went over 1k and people wouldnt book. 

$300 for a balcony to alaska and roll the dice with the airlines.

Agree was so cheap. Rcl also got cheap close in.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2023 at 11:03 PM, fredmdcruisers said:

it is always popular but remember last year they had to deal with Canada and that Arrivcan which turned a lot of folks off

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2023 at 12:15 PM, Coreysgrl06 said:

Hi I’m new to Royal and I want to book an Alaska cruise for 2024. I’ve been watching the prices for one option in August all month and each time they extend the sale the price increases. I’m only familiar with Norwegian and I haven’t see the same increases all in one month before so I am wondering has anyone seen any of the Alaska cruises decrease in price? I want to be adjust my budget/expectations accordingly. Thank you!

I just booked the Radiance for Aug 26,2024 on Radiance of Seas for my daughter and her husband. They never been to Alaska and I talked her into starting in Anchorage and 

pending in Vancouver. That way they are booked into hotel and have 2 days to really see unusual glaciers and do things a cruise ship can’t reach.

The other reason is when they arrive in Vancouver they can send 2-4 nights and spend time really exploring Victoria. Radiance is an older ship which can maneuver the inside passage glacier for an up close look. Bigger ships can’t get up close. We booked the last 2 balconies that will be assigned last minute.

I have been to Alaska cruise twice inside and outside passage. Alaska is major destination ,except when COVID was going on.You definitely need binoculars and warm clothes towards end of August there are less kids

Go and enjoy, it’s amazing!

we are doing Odssey for 8 mights March 2,2024 to Caribbean 🥰

Joann

• Like 1