Considering The Med Rivieras on Pursuit for April 2024 - Qs before booking…

snowglobe

I’m looking at booking the 9-night Mediterranean Rivieras itinerary, from Barcelona to Civitavecchia, on Pursuit for the beginning of April 2024. It’s a port-intensive itinerary, and includes: Palamos (for Figueres), Port Vendres, Sete, Marseille, St-Tropez, Monte Carlo, Porto Venere and Portofino. 

I’m wondering about the tendered ports of St-Tropez, Portovenere, and Portofino. Portovenere will be a challenge for me, and I will have to do it with a cane. Esp. for St-Tropez, could I load my mobility scooter on the tender (not ride it onboard, but actually load/unload it.) I’ll be calling Azamara tomorrow to ask, but I don’t always trust their answers when it comes to accessibility issues, based on my past cruising experiences with them.

There is only one excursion listed this early, and I know more will be added later. Do you what are some of the excursions that have been offered in these ports. Any idea where the AzAmazing evening could be held?

Thank you for any feedback on this itinerary, and any additional info that you can share.

2 hours ago, oddjob16 said:

Hi, 

really didn’t see your scooter last time in NZ, but if it is loadable I would see no problem riding it in any of the ports. 
It would be so much easier if one could hire scooters in ports. 

Hey, hi!!!

Unfortunately, I’m relying on it more and more.

Have you and Inge restarted cruising again?

7 hours ago, laurieb said:

This is a great itinerary!  

I agree! Bill and I will be snowbirding in Portugal, and a friend tried talking me into doing a Spring Med cruise on another line… so I’ve talked her into doing this one instead. 😉

Diane

1 hour ago, snowglobe said:

Hey, hi!!!

Unfortunately, I’m relying on it more and more.

Have you and Inge restarted cruising.

Hi, Diane. Me and Synnøve have had three cruises in 2022,- all in the Med. Next one will be Rio to Lisbon in march

Say hi to Bill

Odd Inge

Hi, Diane. Me and Synnøve have had three cruises in 2022,- all in the Med. Next one will be Rio to Lisbon in march

Say hi to Bill

Odd Inge

Edited by oddjob16
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, oddjob16 said:

Hi, Diane. Me and Synnøve have had three cruises in 2022,- all in the Med. Next one will be Rio to Lisbon in march

Say hi to Bill

Odd Inge

I was tempted by that Rio to Lisbon one.

Will you and Synnøve spend any extra time in Lisbon?

Edited by snowglobe

8 hours ago, snowglobe said:

I was tempted by that Rio to Lisbon one.

Will you and Synnøve spend any extra time in Lisbon?

Sorry, not this time. We had a couple of days in Lisbon in October before a cruise to Barcelona. This time we are heading straight for the airport. 

• Like 1