Live to Partly Live to Oh Well from Celebrity Infinity, Feb 11-25, 2023 Antarctica and Iguasu Falls

BlerkOne

Currently 63 degrees on my balcony. 70 in the cabin. Easy enough to open the balcony door if I want it cooler.

Besides waterproof, insulated, hooded rain jacket, I also have one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WQW472G

gloves, and rechargeable hand warmers.

Weather Channel still is saying snow in Ushuaia - 1-3 inches - high of 36, low of 29. Winds 15-25

No, I didn't bring waterproof pants, or ski bibs,

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Not sure how much Internet there will be south of Ushuaia, but there will be more to see. Around Ushuaia is where the fun begins!

41 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Not sure how much Internet there will be south of Ushuaia, but there will be more to see. Around Ushuaia is where the fun begins!

Love Ushuaia!!! 
if you have time after your excursion, there are great restaurants in town, featuring whole king crabs, one of the best treats of the trip! So fresh!

4 minutes ago, Ocdublin said:

Was the steak at the MDR?  Thank you for your pictures!

Hmmm. I think I've posted 3 different steak pictures. By far the best was in Buenos Aires, then the filet at Tuscan Grille, then the NY Sirloin Steak was in the MDR.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Poconolady said:

Love Ushuaia!!! 
if you have time after your excursion, there are great restaurants in town, featuring whole king crabs, one of the best treats of the trip! So fresh!

Won't have time - I think our tour ends about the time we have to be back on the ship. Glad we are docked and not tendering. Several ships here - two are docked and at least two are tendering.

2 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Won't have time - I think our tour ends about the time we have to be back on the ship. Glad we are docked and not tendering. Several ships here - two are docked and at least two are tendering.

God, those penguins got me excited!! Can't wait to see them! Did the captain say an estimated time to see them?

By the way, when did Celebrity change it to dock? Were you told beforehand? I'm praying for a dock for my cruise (I'm a wheelchair user). 

28 minutes ago, Iriel said:

God, those penguins got me excited!! Can't wait to see them! Did the captain say an estimated time to see them?

By the way, when did Celebrity change it to dock? Were you told beforehand? I'm praying for a dock for my cruise (I'm a wheelchair user). 

The naturalist gave an approximate time and I was watching the map on my phone and knew when to start really looking.

Some knew we were going to dock but I didn't hear the announcement. There are a number of ships here, only two dock and the rest tender 

• Like 2