On the Breakaway now 2/5 to 2/12

SimplyAlbert

I had hoped to do this as a semi live review, but internet has been very spotty/ slow for us this week.  
We have not had any trouble getting into the shows or reservations for specialty dining.  If you want a seat in Syd Normans you need to line up early.  We used the electronic boards to book all of our entertainment. 
Weather this week has been great!  Crew/staff have been amazing as usual.  Depending on the time of day there has been a wait at some of the bars, but not excessive.   I think the longest we waited was about 5 minutes at Spice H2O.  
The once a day room cleaning has been fine for us.  We tend to be pretty neat.  Just make sure to ask for extra towels if you want them.  They only give one bath towel, one hand towel and one face cloth per guest.  We asked for two extra bath towels daily and had no issues getting them. 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2023 at 7:08 AM, Topdog52 said:

when we were on the Joy the TV's near the elevators were not working for reservations. Do you know if the Headliners Comedy Club was open and taking reservations?

We were able to book on the electronic boards near the elevators.   There were some shows we didn’t have a reservation for but had no trouble getting in. 

1 minute ago, helensobol said:

Just wondering-  are there designated formal nights?  I know they don't call them at anymore but I was wondering if they did actually have days that encourage "dressing your best".    I want to pack accordingly.  

I don't recall seeing anything about formal or dress your best nights in the dailies.  There were some people who really dressed up in the evening (and took advantage of the photographers), so if that's something you're interested in you won't be alone. 

On 2/5/2023 at 8:16 PM, TMG2014 said:

We are on in a few weeks. Could you post shows and show times? Wanting to plan dinner around them. Thank you

Once you are able to do the Online check in (21 days out) you will be able to book your show reservations. We are sailing out on the Breakaway on 3/19 and we were able to book our on Sun. 

On 2/7/2023 at 8:12 AM, MagnoliaBlossom said:

Call your PCP or TA.  They should be able to do those reservations for you.  

Thanks one of our party called her contact at NCL and we are all set. Thanks for the guidance.😊