Sold Out Shows?

OSUBuckly

Hi all. Sailing for the first time on RCL next month on the Wonder of the Seas. I have been waiting for weeks to be able to make reservations for the entertainment. I just noticed it was bookable today and "inTENse" has already sold out for the entire cruise! 

Do they set aside additional reservations for when you actually board or am I just out of luck to see the biggest show on the ship?

32 minutes ago, snoope said:

Just reservations are sold out. Standbys will still be allowed. Get there early you shouldn’t  have a problem. 

How early do you recommend? We love the comedy shows and I too was discouraged to see them all "sold out". We haven't cruised since pre-app and on line reservations era. It looks like all of the entertainment is sold out as well ;(

3 minutes ago, bmasonmlo said:

How early do you recommend? We love the comedy shows and I too was discouraged to see them all "sold out". We haven't cruised since pre-app and on line reservations era. It looks like all of the entertainment is sold out as well ;(

Ten minutes before show time the showrooms are open to everyone.  I have walked in 15 -20 minutes early and there all already people in the standby line.

Edited by taglovestocruise
  • Like 1