Happy with NCLair

Nyc2tropics

After reading so many negative experiences with the bogo air I was a little worried. I just got my flight assignments for April and we are on a morning nonstop from Newark to Miami and a return noon flight also nonstop. Just wanted to post a positive experience. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

We are fine with ours also.  Going Detroit to Chicago, Chicago to San Juan. Way home we are San Juan to Baltimore, Baltimore to Detroit.  Our adult son who is on his own reservation received his assignment more than a month after us is non stop on Delta from Detroit to San Juan.

We paid $500 something for both of us for air and the cheapest flights I could find were 1100/pp so quite the savings.  

• Like 2

Great to hear these reviews! We just received our email from NCL requesting we verify our full legal names for the airfare, so hoping that means we’ll receive our flight info soon-ish. With the cost savings, I’m happy to be flexible with whatever they book for us. 

• Like 1

Just received my NCL Air confirmation this morning for our 4/30 sailing out of Miami. On United from Portland, ME to Newark with a 1.5 hour layover and then United to Miami. On the way back, it’s not so smooth. Jetblue/AA from Miami to NYC with a 3 hour layover 😒 and then a JetBlue connecting flight to Portland. While I’m not thrilled with the flight home, I would still book with NCL Air in future. 

2 hours ago, Ottomax said:

Just received my NCL Air confirmation this morning for our 4/30 sailing out of Miami. On United from Portland, ME to Newark with a 1.5 hour layover and then United to Miami. On the way back, it’s not so smooth. Jetblue/AA from Miami to NYC with a 3 hour layover 😒 and then a JetBlue connecting flight to Portland. While I’m not thrilled with the flight home, I would still book with NCL Air in future. 

Not thrilled?  If there is any bad weather between Florida and NYC you might be very glad to have that 3-hour layover.  

I used NCL air for a domestic flight once and was very pleased. We purchased the transfers, which to me were worth the money to have a no-hassle drive to our hotel/ship/airport.

We've purchased NCL air for our upcoming overseas embarkation. We're hoping for the same great experience and am enjoying the hassle-free experience (so far) and the great airfare.

• Like 1