Best RC Sales To Watch For....?

We are new here.  We are looking at a couple of the RC Christmas-New Years 2023 cruises to take the family on... 7 adults, 2 kids.

Are there certain times of the year, or particular sales, that cycle around on RC that we should stay alert for as a good time to book? 

Just now, WoodstockGirl said:

Are there certain times of the year, or particular sales, that cycle around on RC that we should stay alert for as a good time to book? 

For that time of the year, you are too late - book those when they come out for a decent price. Book now and hope for an unlikely price drop.

Holiday sailings are never going to be a very good deal, they're in too high demand. But I agree with Biker that you will get the best deal that can be had on them if you book them as soon as they release the itineraries for sale.

You might get some good sales on things like drink and dining packages during their Black Friday sale, but even then, you might see no real discounts. 

I sailed during this past holiday season and while the cost was more than the weeks surrounding it, I still thought it was reasonably priced and worth the extra cost in order to skip having to cook and host Thanksgiving dinner 😂.

The other thing to think about with holiday sailings is that your airfare and hotels will probably cost more money. I spent more money on airfare and hotels than I did on the cruise fare. 

Edited by ARandomTraveler

3 hours ago, WoodstockGirl said:

We are new here.  We are looking at a couple of the RC Christmas-New Years 2023 cruises to take the family on... 7 adults, 2 kids.

Find a TA with group rates and you will most likely pay less getting 4 cabins than you would getting 2 or 3 cabins.

• Like 1