Message cancellation

Jordanyaya1

I’m sailing on the Equinox in May. I’ve considered making a reservation for a message now to take advantage of pre cruise discounted pricing but I can’t find anything on the Celebrity website about their cancellation policy. I was on hold for over an hour to speak to a representative but finally gave up. Does anyone have any information regarding message cancellations. 

10 hours ago, Jordanyaya1 said:

I’m sailing on the Equinox in May. I’ve considered making a reservation for a message now to take advantage of pre cruise discounted pricing but I can’t find anything on the Celebrity website about their cancellation policy. I was on hold for over an hour to speak to a representative but finally gave up. Does anyone have any information regarding message cancellations. 

We just recently did Equinox and used the Spa.  We cancelled one appointment (24 hr prior) and were not charged.  Note that the Spa is not on the Celebrity App for appointments and they will not show up on your daily calendar.  At least the case for Equinox.

1 hour ago, TeeRick said:

We just recently did Equinox and used the Spa.  We cancelled one appointment (24 hr prior) and were not charged.  Note that the Spa is not on the Celebrity App for appointments and they will not show up on your daily calendar.  At least the case for Equinox.

You can’t make appointments on the app but I have spa appointments booked through the Cruise Planner on tge website.