Making MTD reservations

peach570

weeks ago i did oasis may 21 times so id think yours should be available too. but the system stinks. things i thought were in my cart, werent. i guess. i found maybe do one day at a time helped. of course it sucks we can only get 645 and later..sigh

13 hours ago, peach570 said:

I am sailing Harmony May 6-13. Not able to book dinner times yet.  Twice did reservations and twice cancelled by cruise planner.  Anyone have success choosing MTD ?

We are also on that cruise and I made all of our MTD reservations months ago, like 6 months ago.  Do you have anything booked that conflicts with the MTD reservation you’re trying to book?

Just checked my order history and I booked our MTD on August 9th.

Edited by poocher

36 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

I have read several reports here on CC that the non reservation line moves much quicker than the reservation line. 

Not on my sailing on Anthem in December. The reservation line was way shorter and moving quickly.

If you've made reservations for MTD prior to sailing but want to see about changing them, can you do that once onboard?  We're sailing on the Jewel in April and booked late so early dining was full (and no waitlist) and the available MTD reservation times were all later than we would like.  I wasn't sure how the MTD works if you don't make a reservation, and also, if you have made a reservation, can you just go whenever and wait in line, or do they make you wait until your reservation time?  Also, we had someone else decide to sail with us who booked today, and their MTD times are obviously not able to coincide with ours so we're just trying to figure out what our options might be if we want to still dine in the MDR.

8 hours ago, nzdisneymom said:

If you've made reservations for MTD prior to sailing but want to see about changing them, can you do that once onboard?

Go to the MDR after boarding and ask about changing times with MTD or switch to traditional.