Current Brittania menus for QM2 crossings

steve4031

I have done google searches and the most recent is from 2022 and had one page for dinner.  And the pickings seemed pretty slim from that one sample.  I am cruising in July, so I will make sure to take pictures of all the dining menus and post if no one else has done so by then.  In the meantime, I am curious as to what to expect.   

I posted scans from June 2022. We were in Britannia Club but the standard dinner menu is the same. Club has an additional à la carte menu.

The norm was 4 appetisers, 2 salads, 2 soups, 5 or 6 entrées and 6 desserts (inc cheese).

1 hour ago, foodsvcmgr said:

Thanks for the link, although a bit smaller there certainly are some interesting dishes on offer.

Are the unpublished everyday options of Caesar Salad, Steak, and Chicken still available on request?

We only needed to order an 'always available' menu option once for the main dish [Salmon ] on our recent 26 night round trip. We did order the 'always available' tomato soup option multiple times in place of offered appetizers.

If something described as 'lobster bisque' appears on the menu, only order it for forensic analysis - don't plan on consuming it. That is the only menu disappointment I recall, but it was offered *twice* despite vocal feedback to an executive chef. 

18 hours ago, TheOldBear said:

We only needed to order an 'always available' menu option once for the main dish [Salmon ] on our recent 26 night round trip. We did order the 'always available' tomato soup option multiple times in place of offered appetizers.

If something described as 'lobster bisque' appears on the menu, only order it for forensic analysis - don't plan on consuming it. That is the only menu disappointment I recall, but it was offered *twice* despite vocal feedback to an executive chef. 

Forsensic Analyses, Now that is funnny.  I love lobster bisque so I gues I will forgo it on Cunard.  LOL.