Lunch on embarkation day - Silhouette

lel5344

My apology...sometimes it's easier to repeat an oft-answered question than it is to find the answer.

Boarding Celebrity Silhouette for Canary Islands trip at the end of September. We're Aqua Class and I know Blu is never open for lunch. And the buffet is definitely not our first choice. 

So... where can we have lunch on Embarkation Day?

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, lel5344 said:

My apology...sometimes it's easier to repeat an oft-answered question than it is to find the answer.

Boarding Celebrity Silhouette for Canary Islands trip at the end of September. We're Aqua Class and I know Blu is never open for lunch. And the buffet is definitely not our first choice. 

The buffet 😉 or Mast Grill. Possibly the Spa Cafe if it's open.

Probably Mast Grill since it's likely to be cool in Southampton at the end of September. Pool area shouldn't be too crowded. And, in the past, hamburgers have been pretty good at Mast Grill. BTW, we can't do hot dogs at the Mast Grill...we're originally Chicagoans.

19 hours ago, lel5344 said:

Thank you!

See if The Porch is open. We loved it on our British Isles cruise….Not free but could be worth paying for…

7 minutes ago, chemmo said:

See if The Porch is open. We loved it on our British Isles cruise….Not free but could be worth paying for…

It would be a nice option but at least last year it was open for dinner only on embarkation day.   If I recall it was open all other days for lunch.