Princess eucalyptus and sea salt scent.

Jatluvsthesea

Hello! Really looking forward to our first Princess cruise in many years(last one 2009).  

Even though not always the best quality and was at times little strong, I always loved the scent of their eucalyptus lotion, etc. for they always bring happy memories of past princess cruises. I have a few bottles of their lotion that when I open up and smell the scent(even though a little faint after all these years) they bring up such happy vacation memories (smell memories!). Is the eucalyptus sea salt scent products they provide today still the same scent after all these years?

• Like 1

The current soap and lotion don’t have much scent. The closest I have found to the original is Bath and Body Works eucalyptus and mint shower gel and lotion. I have taken it with me on cruises because it reminds me of the old lotion and shower gel. 

• Like 3

Thank you. It was a very strong scent, so I can see why they would change it.  The bottle I still have is almost 14 years old and still has some scent to it so……

I am one of those that loves to save the little individual size lotions etc as a trip souvenir and for the scent memories. Gets harder to do as they get slowly replaced by the huge containers on the shower wall. Good for less bottle waste, not so good for my favorite “free” souvenir. 
All good though- just thankful to travel! Looking forward to our cruise!

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 4:56 PM, dsvrn said:

The current soap and lotion don’t have much scent. The closest I have found to the original is Bath and Body Works eucalyptus and mint shower gel and lotion. I have taken it with me on cruises because it reminds me of the old lotion and shower gel. 

Ohhh thank you I loved the old scent and last week on Discovery Princess found the new scent much milder 

I’m so ordering the Bath and Bodywork’s version 

My mom is currently on the Emerald and she said that the current soap/lotion is not to her liking at all. Pretty sure she brings her own lotion  & shampoo with her.

so I think it’s pretty much the liquid hand soap . I believe their cabin steward wrangled up some of the old sent for the soap or found them a bar of soap. 

• 8 months later...