where do I find info on where to send stock information

Knickearth

I'm not sure how to copy a thread so I pasted this info from another thread that worked for me. Instead of faxing, just send an email. I received an email back saying it would take up to 21 days and it took 2 days to show on my account. 

I just send this via email:  ('sbpcl@princesscruises.com' with my stock proof attached)

I am requesting the shareholder’s Benefit.  I have purchased the required 100 shares of CCL and offer up the following supporting information as noted on the Shareholder Benefit webpage.

100 shares purchased (see attached brokerage report)

Name:                       

Booking Number:       

Ship:                          

Sail Date:                   

Name

Address

Phone

MUCH easier than trying to use that dumb form!  People who design these forms rarely go through the motions of actually filling them out!  Field lengths are never long enough unless you write microscopically!

• Like 1

Faxed mine this week to 661-753-0180 and it was applied in less than 24 hours! Faxed the statement page showing stock, with account number blacked out and pertinent cruise info written on the page. 

Edited by Buckeye10640
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, akeasley said:

MUCH easier than trying to use that dumb form!  People who design these forms rarely go through the motions of actually filling them out!  Field lengths are never long enough unless you write microscopically!

I saved the form as a PDF to my computer, that way I can fill it out every time by computer and fax or email it and it looks neater than my handwriting 🤣

3 hours ago, Moondogy said:

I saved the form as a PDF to my computer, that way I can fill it out every time by computer and fax or email it and it looks neater than my handwriting 🤣

I saved a copy of the form as well...but as the poster who originally called it "that dumb form" I quickly realized how much easier it was just to send the text in an email without having to cram long email addresses & such into crazy short data fields. And using the form assumes that you have a scanner...many people do not. You already have to attach your stock info...reduce your attachments with just some body text.

Just send an email...

51 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I saved a copy of the form as well...but as the poster who originally called it "that dumb form" I quickly realized how much easier it was just to send the text in an email without having to cram long email addresses & such into crazy short data fields. And using the form assumes that you have a scanner...many people do not. You already have to attach your stock info...reduce your attachments with just some body text.

Just send an email...

I do, I send everything as an email. I get statement from broker in PDF and blank out account number and fill form out and attach both as email...easy peasy.🤣

On 3/9/2023 at 8:58 AM, akeasley said:

I'm not sure how to copy a thread so I pasted this info from another thread that worked for me. Instead of faxing, just send an email. I received an email back saying it would take up to 21 days and it took 2 days to show on my account. 

I just send this via email:  ('sbpcl@princesscruises.com' with my stock proof attached)

I am requesting the shareholder’s Benefit.  I have purchased the required 100 shares of CCL and offer up the following supporting information as noted on the Shareholder Benefit webpage.

100 shares purchased (see attached brokerage report)

Name:                       

Booking Number:       

Ship:                          

Sail Date:                   

Name

Address

Phone

Thanks so much.  I got my benefit in less than 24 hours.

• Like 1