aqua park glitch refunded too. 50 obc

Dear Guest,

Recently, there were a series of system glitches that uploaded incorrect information onto our system, including pricing for our Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tour. Our teams worked diligently to resolve the issues and they now reflect correctly in My Royal Cruise.

As a result, any purchases made for this tour during the glitch will be cancelled and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. This refund will reflect within 14 days. Some international financial institutions may take a little longer.

I really hope that you can forgive us and understand that it was an honest mistake. We’re providing impacted guests with a $50 USD Onboard Credit, which can be used pre-cruise to book packages and experiences via My Royal Cruise or use it anywhere onboard.

We’re sorry for any confusion and the inconvenience caused by this. And we look forward to seeing onboard soon!

Sincerely,

Aurora Yera-Rodriguez
AVP | Guest Experience
Royal Caribbean International

Wow! This is bad!

My sail is in 4 days, I haven't received the email yet and I hope I don't get it.  Why should I have to pay for someone else mistakes? $50 does nothing to help with my plans. It would be terrible to mess with my plans when nothing else is available in this short notice. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, carlosalonsor said:

Wow! This is bad!

My sail is in 4 days, I haven't received the email yet and I hope I don't get it.  Why should I have to pay for someone else mistakes? $50 does nothing to help with my plans. It would be terrible to mess with my plans when nothing else is available in this short notice. 

You had the $54 price?  Yes, this is bad for you.  BUT...................

A good option is Margaritaville:

Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau (resortforaday.com)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 8:31 PM, Merion_Mom said:

You had the $54 price?  Yes, this is bad for you.  BUT...................

A good option is Margaritaville:

Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau (resortforaday.com)

Margaritaville is way overpriced for what it is. Then again so is Atlantis. The Baha Mar water park is probably the best bang for buck of the three.

Edited by wreckem2013

On 3/14/2023 at 11:35 AM, Dayman9966 said:

This was just turned into $0 OBC for our cruise.  Check your emails, many people will not be happy.  1st with the "Glitch" for the cost of the excursion to Atlantis, and now no OBC for the mistake!

When is your cruise?  We sail in May and they have canceled, refunded and we got the OBC of $50/person.

On 3/30/2023 at 4:47 PM, wreckem2013 said:

$219-$240 is the normal price. Booking directly through Atlantis is $250 a person. $50 was clearly a pricing error and almost everyone booking knew it.

For groups of two or more, it might be cheaper -- possibly MUCH cheaper -- to invoke the Comfort Suites Paradise Island "hack."