Best Cozumel All Inclusive Day Passes

Raxter54

Don't really like any of the Celebrity shore excursions for our Feb 2024 Apex cruise. We've done Nachi Cocom numerous times in the past. Was wondering if anyone had recommendations for another all-inclusive day-pass location on Cozumel. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We have done Mr. Sancho's multiple times but December 2022 we did Paradise Beach with a reserved cabana. It was definitely our favorite. Very organized and great service. We are going back again in a week on our Allure cruise. I usually don't eat or drink in Mexico because I have an overly sensitive stomach but had no problems at all here last time we went.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2023 at 2:48 PM, Raxter54 said:

Don't really like any of the Celebrity shore excursions for our Feb 2024 Apex cruise. We've done Nachi Cocom numerous times in the past. Was wondering if anyone had recommendations for another all-inclusive day-pass location on Cozumel. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Totally depends on the ages of your group and the type of experience you are looking for?

Lots of options in Cozumel but you have to be more specific as to what youcare looking for.

Edited by c-leg5
  • Haha 1

On 4/17/2023 at 11:48 PM, c-leg5 said:

Totally depends on the ages of your group and the type of experience you are looking for?

Lots of options in Cozumel but you have to be more specific as to what youcare looking for.

Definitely the more information you give as to what you want your group's  experience to be, the better tailored advice you'll get.

We were lucky enough to find Nachi Cocum on our first trip to Cozumel and are perfedtly happy booking them, every time we hit Cozumel.

Because the 125-130 person limit each day and nice facilities are at the top of our list.

Clearly that is not at the top of your group's list.

I would NEVBER recommend Nachi to somebody wanting more of a lively/party vibe. (Mr. Sanchos)

Waterslides and kiddie pools/kids amenities. (Playa Mia)

There must be at least 50 different beach choices in Cozumel, all a little bit different.

Plenty of those have al AI element.

Definitely chime back in and elaborate so some of the frequent visitors can chime in with their experiences.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Mr Sanchos is one of the most overrated things (if not the most) I have done at a port. The place itself was nice and it is a fun atmosphere. That's where it ends for me. Drinks were awful. Food was poor too (and boy do I hate going to Mexico and eating generic slop instead of local tacos). It is now $68 per person. The obsession over "unlimited or single price" vacation experiences clouds the judgement of many. For $136 for a couple, there are many more enjoyable options out there that you can get sufficient and better quality for a similar price.

Edited by Joebucks
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, blue_water said:

Good recommendation, although not AI.

They now offer Happy Hour 5-6, I understand.

Although they list beach club as available until 6 they definitely try to move you on after 4.30pm to prepare for evening diners, in my experience. I believe kitchen closes at 4. Not a problem for most cruisers, but something to be aware of if you have late port hours. 

8 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

Good recommendation, although not AI.

They now offer Happy Hour 5-6, I understand.

Although they list beach club as available until 6 they definitely try to move you on after 4.30pm to prepare for evening diners, in my experience. I believe kitchen closes at 4. Not a problem for most cruisers, but something to be aware of if you have late port hours. 

Yes good point on the change to evening patrons. 

And correct, not AI, but close enough, and I think a better option than some other popular recs. 

• Like 1