Pre-boarding safety video emails

JessLCH

Boarding Prima on Sunday and have received 5 emails in the last 24 hours telling me to watch the safety video. I have watched it 3 or 4x already and keep getting more emails. I also watched it twice while checking in online. Is my video viewing not being counted? Is this typical?

22 minutes ago, JessLCH said:

Boarding Prima on Sunday and have received 5 emails in the last 24 hours telling me to watch the safety video. I have watched it 3 or 4x already and keep getting more emails. I also watched it twice while checking in online. Is my video viewing not being counted? Is this typical?

Do you have to login somewhere to watch it?  If not, how would it be "counted?"

34 minutes ago, JessLCH said:

None of them are counted. It is "normal" annoying emails from the cruise line. Watch it once so you can honestly respond when asked. 

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Do you have to login somewhere to watch it?  If not, how would it be "counted?"

You are right. It is just a youtube video- wouldn't be counted. Just received another email from NCL to watch it. 4 emails in the last few hours. Seems a little nutty.

While doing that 21 days NCL online check-in under the Safety tabs, you do have to "watch" it - meaning, let it run to the end of that 90+ seconds video clip on YT ... they do "track" that & won't allow you to proceed & finish up your check-in, holding up your eDocs from being prepared & available.

Otherwise, ignore additional prompts to watch it again, etc. etc. 

NCL's annoyance, will and shall continue 

• Like 2