Luggage Tags Available, Allure

16 minutes ago, Krazcruiser said:

Tags now available for sailing on April 30th. Am I the only one that gets EXCITED about luggage tag day.

Here's another one that gets excited about luggage tags!!!  Can't wait for our August cruise on Allure.  Please review your cruise when you can!!!

18 hours ago, Krazcruiser said:

Tags now available for sailing on April 30th. Am I the only one that gets EXCITED about luggage tag day.

Sorry to ask but where do you find edocs and luggage’s tag information on the Royal App or website? I already got set sail pass but don’t know how to find edocs etc for May 7/23 sailing.

thanks

1 hour ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

There is no need for the tags at all!

Man Shrugging Icon - Dont Know Emoji Png, Transparent Png , Transparent ...

Oh, I know you are talking about your own preference.  Some people, including me, consider it an exciting milestone, of many, in the journey to the next cruise.  I also prefer to have a color-printed luggage tag rather than have a porter, hand print one at the terminal.  But, that's just me!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

There is no need for the tags at all!

2 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Yes - you are special!

Some of us just prefer to be prepared.

I like to pull up to the curb, hit the "open trunk" button, and let the porter lift my suitcase out of the trunk and put it on the cart.

No muss, no fuss.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Some of us prefer to keep it simple.....

And that's fine.  But you made a blanket statement.  What's needed for one may not be needed for another!

2 hours ago, Ret MP said:

Man Shrugging Icon - Dont Know Emoji Png, Transparent Png , Transparent ...

Oh, I know you are talking about your own preference.  Some people, including me, consider it an exciting milestone, of many, in the journey to the next cruise.  I also prefer to have a color-printed luggage tag rather than have a MEMBER OF THE MAFIA porter, hand print one at the terminal.  But, that's just me!

37 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

mafioso porters have. 😛

LOL, that's basically what I typed in my response but then deleted it. 

7 hours ago, chukli said:

Sorry to ask but where do you find edocs and luggage’s tag information on the Royal App or website? I already got set sail pass but don’t know how to find edocs etc for May 7/23 sailing.

thanks

EDocs show up about 30 days out.  I get them on the website.  Luggage tags will be one of the last pages.  Yes, luggage tag day excites me too! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, poocher said:

Luggage tag day is tomorrow!!!!

Let me guess, you're going to print the color-coded deck and cabin location-indicated Royal Caribbean luggage tags with your cabin number already on them.  You'll fold or cut it to fit into the uniquely sized plastic RCCL luggage tags holders with aircraft-strength metal cables that secure the luggage tags to your luggage.  Yes/No?  I know that's what I do and the process of turning over my luggage is as quick as just handing the luggage over to the porter without any conversation or chance of misunderstandings.  Of course, a tip is included, again without a conversation.