Half Moon Cay Cabanas

migrabill

I have a cruise booked in January of 2024 that has Half Moon Cay as a port of call. I know the cabanas go quick and I am checking every day. Anybody know about how far before the cruise the cabanas go on sale?

Thanx!

• Like 1

FYI, you book a cabana through your cruise manager but can only select which cabana you want on board.  I usually go to the Adventures desk as soon as I embark and pick out my cabana location.  Make sure you know everyone's shoe size for snorkel fins and what soda they want.  Love having a cabana on HMC!  Enjoy!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

FYI, you book a cabana through your cruise manager but can only select which cabana you want on board.  I usually go to the Adventures desk as soon as I embark and pick out my cabana location.  Make sure you know everyone's shoe size for snorkel fins and what soda they want.  Love having a cabana on HMC!  Enjoy!

I know. We have booked then several times. I am just wondering how long before the cruise do they show up for purchase online.

3 hours ago, Kawana said:

We cruised during Christas, and the HMC cabanas did not go on sale until 3 weeks prior to the cruise date.  I the past I have been able to book them a year out.

Wow! We cruised in Oct and they were available to book the previous January.