Cruise Summary

lele100

Any news yet on why the Cruise Summary is not showing on the print document option?  That is so annoying since I cannot see all my obc, (the carnival credit card obc) does not display on the booking detail section on the website.

I remember awhile ago, when they were not showing print documents section at all, someone knew of a web address you can type and it would bring up the documents.

In the booking and order details area  click on stateroom.   Below your names there is a click-on that says "view invoice details."  You can then see what obc you have.  I have no idea why they removed the cruise summary area, but this is a way to see what you owe, what you have paid, and your obc.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pe4all said:

In the booking and order details area  click on stateroom.   Below your names there is a click-on that says "view invoice details."  You can then see what obc you have.  I have no idea why they removed the cruise summary area, but this is a way to see what you owe, what you have paid, and your obc.  Hope this helps.

That is what I was referring to in my post,   I cannot see the carnival credit card obc under the booking and order details area, I can only see obc given to me by Carnival.  They only way I used to be able to see it was with the cruise summary.  Oh well.  I guess once I check in hopefully it will display

2 hours ago, lele100 said:

Any news yet on why the Cruise Summary is not showing on the print document option?

its a know issue that been happening for about 2 months now. here is my topic i posted about:

2 hours ago, lele100 said:

That is what I was referring to in my post,   I cannot see the carnival credit card obc under the booking and order details area, I can only see obc given to me by Carnival.  They only way I used to be able to see it was with the cruise summary.  Oh well.  I guess once I check in hopefully it will display

You will not see the CC OBC until you are on the ship. It will show up on the second day of your cruise.

25 minutes ago, hapytobehr said:

You will not see the CC OBC until you are on the ship. It will show up on the second day of your cruise.

I always saw it ahead of time.  Almost every cruise I get CC OBC

3 hours ago, pe4all said:

This method only shows what you currently have left available. If you have been buying various excursions you won't know the total OBC from this unless you add up all your purchases to the amount they show. Really lame this isn't fixed yet. It's not like reinventing the wheel to add back the document.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lele100 said:

Any news yet on why the Cruise Summary is not showing on the print document option?  That is so annoying since I cannot see all my obc, (the carnival credit card obc) does not display on the booking detail section on the website.

I remember awhile ago, when they were not showing print documents section at all, someone knew of a web address you can type and it would bring up the documents.

I tried the web address previously supplied but it doesn't work for this either. Weird that one can print luggage tags a year in advance but cannot see the most basic information pertaining to the cruise documents. 

• Like 3