comparing cruise lines

oldsouthpark

Looking for opinions or cruise line preferences.We like the free beverages and wifi, casual dress and dine anytime in main dining rooms, coffee makers in room and the ability to rent/use an iron and ironing board in the staterooms.NCL has these options MSC has most but not the last 2. Looking for a third option if anyone has a suggestion we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Do you mean just main stream lines  or have you looked at the Premium & luxury lines?

What free Beverages  are you wishing for ?

I would not think NCL  & MSC had free alcoholic  beverages  unless it was a deal going on

Budget?

The only one with all of those is NCL.  I don’t know of any other line that will loan you an iron in the cabin.  MSC has only fixed dining times, unless you pay up to the Aurea experience, or book into the Yacht Club.  Some lines have coffee makers or tea kettles in the cabins when sailing in Europe.  EM

50 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Do you mean just main stream lines  or have you looked at the Premium & luxury lines?

What free Beverages  are you wishing for ?

I would not think NCL  & MSC had free alcoholic  beverages  unless it was a deal going on

Budget?

I think OP was talking about pre-paid drinks (the cost of which are built into the fare) which NCL tends to market as “free” .  Sort of like General Motors advertising “free” wheels when you buy a Chevy.

• Haha 5

22 hours ago, navybankerteacher said:

I think OP was talking about pre-paid drinks (the cost of which are built into the fare) which NCL tends to market as “free” .  Sort of like General Motors advertising “free” wheels when you buy a Chevy.

And then charging you a hefty gratuity on the free wheels.

• Haha 1