DSC included promo, doest it exist anymore ?

sebas030

Good morning to all. It's been a very long time since I wrote on this board...life happens I guess.

Does anyone remember when was the last time NCL had this promo ?

Or better yet, when we can expect this promo in the future ?

There is a current promo active on third party booking sites but I would prefer to book with NCL directly.

Thank you all in advance,

2 hours ago, pete_coach said:

They have a Free at Sea promotion on right now.

If you book through NCL and then transfer to a 3rd party booking site, the booking site will give you an on board credit.

We do this all the time.

I once booked with a third party site and then transfered the reservation to NCL to get a better price when the price droped, but I didn't know you could book with NCL and transfer to a third party to get some perks !?!

Thank you,

1 minute ago, sebas030 said:

I once booked with a third party site and then transfered the reservation to NCL to get a better price when the price droped, but I didn't know you could book with NCL and transfer to a third party to get some perks !?!

Thank you,

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Direct_Guest_Reservation_Transfer_Form.pdf

15 minutes ago, sebas030 said:

Thank you,

Yeah, we have done this several times.

On an upcoming cruise we got $600 onboard credits. They do monitor the prices and will get you the lower price too.

• Like 1

I had several cruises booked with free DSC offered ny NCL but they were cancelled during the shutdown.  Since cruises started again I have watched but haven't seen NCL offer again.  Another favorite promo they haven't had for years is the Tax-free (port fees).

Miss those special promos...

• Like 1

havent seen this particular perk offered in quite a while. we took 4 cruises in 2022, and not one of them offered this. we have another b2b this jul/aug, and a 21 day cruise next march, and neither of these are offering waiver of dsc