Live from Caribbean Princess Western Caribbean Cruise 4/15 - 22

Cinerama

Enjoy your day in Cozumel! I'll be on the CB in October.  Sailed her twice before back in 2018/2019, western/eastern, respectively.

Random questions..

Are you getting off the ship in Belize?

What's the current production show(s)?

I often read that the CB shows her age, anything in particular stand out being on board?

1 hour ago, PMGS247 said:

Enjoy your day in Cozumel! I'll be on the CB in October.  Sailed her twice before back in 2018/2019, western/eastern, respectively.

Random questions..

Are you getting off the ship in Belize?

What's the current production show(s)?

I often read that the CB shows her age, anything in particular stand out being on board?

Getting of ship in Belize

Broadway show

The ship looks fine inside and out

We got off of her April 8th and I thought she was in fine shape!  Enjoy your cruise.  The comediennes were great!  The first and third production show were good, the second one, not so much (in our opinion, party of 4).  Food was good!   We missed two ports due to wind, but we still had a fantastic time.

Have fun!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, wrongwaywatson said:

We got off of her April 8th and I thought she was in fine shape!  Enjoy your cruise.  The comediennes were great!  The first and third production show were good, the second one, not so much (in our opinion, party of 4).  Food was good!   We missed two ports due to wind, but we still had a fantastic time.

Have fun!

Comedian was funny. Met him at the Pizza place after the show. Very nice guy.

No problems with the ports.

1 hour ago, gamja said:

Would greatly appreciate if you could give some good tips! I'll be doing this trip solo in a few weeks so any tips, do's, or don't would be awesome. Enjoy!

Just enjoy yourself and don't worry about any negative comments

1 hour ago, Cinerama said:

Internet is fast. Can't wash clothes. 

Good to hear! I thought I remembered better internet on past princess cruises. I just got off the discovery and the internet was terrible. I expected more being the latest & greatest in the fleet but was not the case. Perhaps just splitting the same bandwidth on that many more people. It was completely sold out plus spring break kids, to be fair. 

1 hour ago, PMGS247 said:

Good to hear! I thought I remembered better internet on past princess cruises. I just got off the discovery and the internet was terrible. I expected more being the latest & greatest in the fleet but was not the case. Perhaps just splitting the same bandwidth on that many more people. It was completely sold out plus spring break kids, to be fair. 

Been on the Sky and Discovery several times recently and can confirm both have terrible wifi. Excited to hear wifi is decent on the Caribbean!