Classic to Premium for wine drinkers

NMTraveller

1 hour ago, rotoal said:

Please remember that the premium package also includes smoothies from the Aqua Spa and more expensive bottled water such as Perrier and San Pellegrino.

Can you select what they put in your smoothie or do you select from a menu?

From the looks of the wine selection we will definitely be upgrading. Previous experience was that the Sommelier in the MDR often offered wines not on the menu; and, previous experience was that wines varied from venue to venue, ship to ship. But with just a glance at the offerings so kindly posted here (thank you!) I’d rather just upgrade because we’ll never be ordering the classic wines. I assume the premium package includes specialty coffees as well? 

in the Murano once we had the Five Senses menu - it was spectacular. The food, the wine….We are already booking that and we don’t sail until Jan! 

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Select from a menu .. 

Yes, and they get a little cranky if you try to deviate! It was the most sass I've ever gotten from an X crew member. I think I asked if I could add a banana to one of the smoothies. He expressed that they would not do that but just this one time. Of course, I said it was not necessary then, but he begrudgingly made it. They weren't busy at all either. It made me not go back to the smoothie bar for the rest of the trip! 

6 hours ago, rotoal said:

Please remember that the premium package also includes smoothies from the Aqua Spa and more expensive bottled water such as Perrier and San Pellegrino.

I find it very annoying that they put non alcoholic drinks like waters and smoothies that are less than $10 on the premium package only.  Their canned water tasted awful.  I also find it annoying that they can't stock a better selection of beer that is $10 or under.  

7 hours ago, tschwa2 said:

I find it very annoying that they put non alcoholic drinks like waters and smoothies that are less than $10 on the premium package only.  Their canned water tasted awful.  I also find it annoying that they can't stock a better selection of beer that is $10 or under.  

I thought that the canned water was OK for taking off the ship, but prefer something much nicer with meals.

Every time the drink package question comes up, few seem to remember that the premium waters and all of the smoothies and fresh pressed juices in the Aqua Spa Cafe are only included in the premium package.

On 4/19/2023 at 8:23 AM, AbbyCruiser45 said:

Yes, and they get a little cranky if you try to deviate! It was the most sass I've ever gotten from an X crew member. I think I asked if I could add a banana to one of the smoothies. He expressed that they would not do that but just this one time. Of course, I said it was not necessary then, but he begrudgingly made it. They weren't busy at all either. It made me not go back to the smoothie bar for the rest of the trip! 

I wonder if they would leave items out?  Anyways I will try and ask.