Oasis of the Seas - what are the breakfast options on the morning you disembark?

45 minutes ago, shepherdqueen said:

We've never sailed on a ship of this size before.  With over 6000 passengers, what are our options for breakfast before we disembark?  Thanks in advance!

Windjammer open until 8:30

Deck 3 Icon Grill open til 9:00

Promenade cafe open until ship clears. 

I have seen small items in Sorrento's. 

No room service available but we have ordered a full pizza to take back to our cabin on the last night and kept in the fridge to enjoy on the balcony with coffee from the DL in the morning.

Last few cruise they seem to want all cabins empty by 8am.

38 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

No room service available but we have ordered a full pizza to take back to our cabin on the last night and kept in the fridge to enjoy on the balcony with coffee from the DL in the morning.

Thank you!  This is very helpful.

3 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

2 weeks ago both MDR and WJ were scheduled to be open till 8:15. WJ was open past that for sure.

Sorrento's didn't open till 11 am on any day. It no longer has any small items. It only serves pizza when it's open.

Promenade cafe was really funky on disembarkation day: I tried to get a coffee, but the line barely moved, so I gave up after 10 minutes (only 4 people in front of me) and the food items were not in the displays.

7 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

What is icon grill? I don’t remember seeing that.

Park cafe will also be open with light food and drink options (pastries, bagels etc).  However it was a zoo on our last morning - really long queues that just didn’t seem to move.

6 hours ago, Donsyb said:

What is icon grill? I don’t remember seeing that.

In 2014, when RCI planned to roll out Dynamic Dinng to O class, it started renaming the various decks of the MDR as separate venues - deck 3 of the MDR on Oasis ended up with that name and some may still refer to it with that name.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, shepherdqueen said:

With over 6000 passengers, what are our options for breakfast before we disembark?

Dining venue operating hours are usually listed in the RCI app - set it to the current sailing for the most current info.

On 4/21/2023 at 10:20 PM, Itchy&Scratchy said:

2 weeks ago both MDR and WJ were scheduled to be open till 8:15. WJ was open past that for sure.

Sorrento's didn't open till 11 am on any day. It no longer has any small items. It only serves pizza when it's open.

Promenade cafe was really funky on disembarkation day: I tried to get a coffee, but the line barely moved, so I gave up after 10 minutes (only 4 people in front of me) and the food items were not in the displays.

That has been our experience as well, WJ and MDR closed at 8:15 and 8:30 respectively.  Cafe Promenade only open until 8:30, Park Cafe until 8:15.

24 minutes ago, shepherdqueen said:

Thank you everyone.  It is good to know that we can get a sit-down breakfast on debarkation morning without purchasing The Key.

of course, you can. We never got the Key, but we've always had a sit down breakfast on debarkation day.

Good to know! In 2018, on our first Anthem sailing, the only venue open for breakfast was the Windjammer, and it was sheer chaos.  Our last two cruises we did get a good deal on The Key, and we really enjoyed the debarkation breakfast.    Right now, The Key is more than what we want to spend for our Oasis cruise. 

1 hour ago, shepherdqueen said:

Good to know! In 2018, on our first Anthem sailing, the only venue open for breakfast was the Windjammer, and it was sheer chaos.  Our last two cruises we did get a good deal on The Key, and we really enjoyed the debarkation breakfast.    Right now, The Key is more than what we want to spend for our Oasis cruise. 

Cafe at 270 is usually open disembarkation day too.  We always grab a couple of breakfast sandwiches from there and take them back to our cabin and eat as we get ready to get off the ship.