Solo traveller rooms

I usually cruise with my kids but they will be away for a few weeks in the January school holidays, so thought I'd try cruising by myself for the first time.

Are there any ships in Australia in January next year that have single balcony rooms? Thanks.

5 hours ago, jenna99 said:

I usually cruise with my kids but they will be away for a few weeks in the January school holidays, so thought I'd try cruising by myself for the first time.

Are there any ships in Australia in January next year that have single balcony rooms? Thanks.

Royal Caribbean Ovation and Quantum have solo cabins but they don’t have a lot and they sell pretty quick 

they sail from Sydney and Brisbane 

Edited by rkmw

9 hours ago, jenna99 said:

I usually go on Royal Caribbean and the have single cabins called Solo studio cabins.

They are a bit smaller than the twin occupancy and have a bit less cupboard space but have a King bed.

Celebrity Edge which will be cruising Aussie, NZ and Sth Pacific from October this year have solo balcony cabins (16 cabins on deck 6 near elevators).  I have booked 2 cruises in 2024 with Edge in balcony solo cabins.  Excellent value as the balcony room is still quite spacious with full size bedding and full size bathroom.These cabins sell out very quickly.   

1 minute ago, Docker123 said:

Cunard has some ocean view and inside single cabins.

Not flash prices. When I looked, I bought balcony cabin with single supplement. Cost less than than the single room.

Did you get a better deal?