7/10 club

Durie1989

1 minute ago, TigerB said:

It wouldn't be though; my idea was to charge a £5 fee for each person under the booking, and when they get checked in at the club, the deposit goes back on their account or goes towards the cost of a drink.

It should be workable, as it's no different to charging the £10 to book Sindhu and Green & Co

Yes I get the idea but it just seems like just another charge and I very much doubt if implemented it would be refunded. Anyhow P&O may have different ideas or indeed be happy with the current arrangements even if some passengers are not.

23 minutes ago, Windsurfboy said:

The answer is to restrict the number of booking someone can make across all the venues.  No overlapping bookings and say no more than two venues per night. Should be easy to implement,  simple IT.

You can't overlap bookings 

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

I think you can have overlapping food and entertainment  bookings though, which should also be prohibited.

On my booking I had to leave a gap of two and a half hours between food and entertainment 

We shall see ... my bookings for Arvia open tomorrow so watch this space. As it was, earlier I couldn't see anything in My Booking and even my itinerary was just whirring round. They seem to have fixed it since I called, if not you'll be hearing lots of screams and tantrums as I need to fix Arvia before QM2 and Iona while I'm on Arvia!

I've just paid for my Arvia wifi because if I'd done it on board they wanted to charge me £24 a day, is that really the price now?  With my discount its cost me just over £153 for the two weeks bought in advance.

Am I right I can't book anything musical until I'm on the app onboard?  My signature events in the theatre have opened up - 8 nights - so I've reserved the 8.30pm performances.   Everything else has no booking app just information so do I book onboard, queue, do a dance myself or what?

Dining opens tomorrow apparently, judging by how slow the website was just now I reckon I'll be on fish and chips in the Quays every night.

11 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

Am I right I can't book anything musical until I'm on the app onboard?  My signature events in the theatre have opened up - 8 nights - so I've reserved the 8.30pm performances.   Everything else has no booking app just information so do I book onboard, queue, do a dance myself or what?

Dining opens tomorrow apparently, judging by how slow the website was just now I reckon I'll be on fish and chips in the Quays every night.

Limelight may appear some time today. It seems to be unsure if it is music or restaurant!  710 book onboard. The others you just turn up.

• Like 2