anytime dining with another cabin on Celebration

orangeglitter

40 minutes ago, orangeglitter said:

When I reserve a table in the app will it let me reserve the other cabin I am traveling with? Our reservations are linked.

Go into your booking and see if they are listed as a cruise companion.  If your bookings are linked they should be.

If they appear there, then yes when you use the app to sign in for dinner you will be able to select the numbers of guests including them.

If they are not showing in your booking just follows the steps to request to invite them to join you as a cruise companion.  

Edited by wemjam

They don't have to be linked as a cruise companion to add them to ATD, it is just easier that way.  If they are link they will show up on a list to choose who is dining.  If they are not linked you can search for them by name and add them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, orangeglitter said:

When I reserve a table in the app will it let me reserve the other cabin I am traveling with? Our reservations are linked.

Yes, you can reserve a table with anyone else, even if your reservations are not officially linked. We did this in the app every night and it’s easy to do.