Pre-Cruise Checklist

Tutone56

We’re about 10 days out from the 120 day mark for our cruise to New England and Canada in September.  Does anyone have a checklist they use when it comes to reservations, check-in, etc?  I want to make sure we don’t forget to do anything.  Thanks.

3 hours ago, Tutone56 said:

We’re about 10 days out from the 120 day mark for our cruise to New England and Canada in September.  Does anyone have a checklist they use when it comes to reservations, check-in, etc?  I want to make sure we don’t forget to do anything.  Thanks.

Currently, you are only allowed to enter all of our Check-In information at Midnight E.S.T. 21 days prior to your embarkation.  If you are not in the Haven/Suites, and have no "Priority Status" then at 120 days you may log into your account and make Restaurant reservations.  (Suites/Haven can do this at 130 days!)

11 minutes ago, Tutone56 said:

Thanks Texas, we are in a balcony. So I guess the only dates are 120 days prior to make restaurant reservations and 21 days to check in. How about shows, make reservations on the ship only?

Don't forget to make final payment at 120 days! I see you're from RI and doing a Canada/NE, so assume you are on the Pearl out of Beantown. The main show, Legends in Concert, was done  the last night ( 2 shows) with no tickets or reservations required.There were/are no big production shows onboard.

If you are doing any specialty restaurants, you can also book them at the 120 day mark. You'll get the best times online by booking early, like at 12:01 AM on the 120th day.

This info was valid on our November 2022 cruise to Bermuda from Boston. If anything has changed, I'm more than certain that one of our resident fact checkers will be more than happy to chime in!

Happy cruising!!

2 hours ago, cruiserbear55 said:

Don't forget to make final payment at 120 days! I see you're from RI and doing a Canada/NE, so assume you are on the Pearl out of Beantown. The main show, Legends in Concert, was done  the last night ( 2 shows) with no tickets or reservations required.There were/are no big production shows onboard.

If you are doing any specialty restaurants, you can also book them at the 120 day mark. You'll get the best times online by booking early, like at 12:01 AM on the 120th day.

This info was valid on our November 2022 cruise to Bermuda from Boston. If anything has changed, I'm more than certain that one of our resident fact checkers will be more than happy to chime in!

Happy cruising!!

Actually we're leaving out of Manhattan.  It was 1/2 the cost of the Pearl out of Boston.  Getting ready to make my final payment.

2 minutes ago, Tutone56 said:

Actually we're leaving out of Manhattan.  It was 1/2 the cost of the Pearl out of Boston.  Getting ready to make my final payment.

I should never make assumptions. They always seem to backfire! Oh well, live and, hopefully, learn. But still, have a great cruise!

• Haha 1