Cheers package question

William142

1 minute ago, zanydoc said:

What about specialty non alcoholic coffee, like cappuccino? Do they count towards the 15? 

They do not count towards the 15 limit.  Only drinks with alcohol are limited.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zanydoc said:

What about specialty non alcoholic coffee, like cappuccino? Do they count towards the 15? 

nonalcoholic drinks are unlimited

that is not a foreign language is it?

• Haha 2

Nice-I can see snark is not limited to the RCL forums 😁! I literally thought you only meant drinks like sodas, gatorades, regular coffee and water. So, @mz-s does this mean non-alcoholic beers and the specialty non-alcoholic cocktails at the alchemy bar made with the zero proof Lyre “liquors” (the ones that cost $13) also don’t count? Amazing… 

Edited by zanydoc
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, carohs said:

I believe nonalcoholic beers/cocktails have just as much alcohol as decaf coffee has caffeine. They're not truly non-alcoholic. 

Non alcoholic beer can have up to 0.5 percent alcohol. Not sure about zero proof drinks since they can make that with just the juice and sweet stuff. I would assume zero proof means no alcohol since they allow kids to have them. 

Are zero-proof the same as virgin? Is this the new PC term? Heh my bad

Eta that a zero proof cocktail in my mind does not automatically equal a mocktail. Which is to me is same ingredients minus the liquor, eliminating the need to call it zero-proof. A quick internet search there is such a thing as zero proof liquors, who knew?

Edited by carohs
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, carohs said:

I think it's more marketing than PC. There are brands that market zero proof as opposed to non acholic or virgin  

On 5/8/2023 at 5:26 PM, carohs said:

Eta that a zero proof cocktail in my mind does not automatically equal a mocktail. Which is to me is same ingredients minus the liquor, eliminating the need to call it zero-proof. A quick internet search there is such a thing as zero proof liquors, who knew?

Yes, now you know! My husband likes to drink them as well as NA beers-they have a lot less calories than their alcoholic counterparts, but you still “feel like” you’re having a cocktail. I am wondering if they do or do not count towards the 15 drink allotment for cheers. 

1 hour ago, zanydoc said:

Yes, now you know! My husband likes to drink them as well as NA beers-they have a lot less calories than their alcoholic counterparts, but you still “feel like” you’re having a cocktail. I am wondering if they do or do not count towards the 15 drink allotment for cheers. 

If it doesn't have alcohol in it then it doesn't count.