Salt and Pepper mill

I continue to marvel at the really cool Salt and Pepper mills that NCL provides tableside on my last three cruises. Anyone out know where I could purchase these? 

Thanking everyone in Advance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, complawyer said:

just stick them  in your pocket or purse, who will notice? lol

You might as well put some nice NCL towels in your suitcase while you're at it.

Don't forget a set of slippers and bathrobe too.

• Haha 1

On a recent cruise we, a party of five, often discussed the salt an pepper mills.  After I gave a tutorial the first night on how they worked two of my companions figured them out.  Two others contunued to fight with them every night, making it much harder than it needed to be.  

3 hours ago, complawyer said:

just stick them  in your pocket or purse, who will notice? lol

I know you were being facetious, but keep in mind that they have a record of who was dining at every table and at what time. If something turns up missing prior to the next diners being seated, they know who you are and you could be getting a knock on your cabin door after dinner.

rocketman.. the towels i take from almost every hotel ive stayed at for the past 20 years, so i have quite a collection. other than the pool towels, i dont need any from ncl, and who wants a robe a

and/or slippers someone else has previously worn?

if all else fails, slip the cabin steward a couple of $20's to look the other way (lmao)..

by the way hopefully all the readers of this post will understand all my comments are said strictly in jest.

i dont need salt/peper shakers, robes, slippers, towels, etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@calcruiser64, my husband bought me that for "Valentine's Day." He paid $24.46, including tax (just looked it up in our order history). He bought it for V-Day then, because we don't buy each other gifts for silly holidays. We go on cruises instead! 

I've loved it since! We don't collect items from cruise ships like @complawyer (kidding, my friend).

@fmrlkr, how in the heck could someone have an issue with this grinder? It's so absolutely easy to use. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2023 at 2:33 PM, schmoopie17 said:

I know you were being facetious, but keep in mind that they have a record of who was dining at every table and at what time. If something turns up missing prior to the next diners being seated, they know who you are and you could be getting a knock on your cabin door after dinner.

Okay, but on my last cruise my Pepper wasn't working so I "borrowed" one from the next table.  I guess those previous diners are in for a rude awakening.🤣

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

@fmrlkr, how in the heck could someone have an issue with this grinder? It's so absolutely easy to use. 

Perhaps the instructions on the top are too confusing? 🤣

20 hours ago, complawyer said:

by the way hopefully all the readers of this post will understand all my comments are said strictly in jest.

That was obvious to 98% of the audience.  The other 2% will likely conclude that you are just trying to cover your butt at this point.  Good thing you're a lawyer! 😎

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Okay, but on my last cruise my Pepper wasn't working so I "borrowed" one from the next table.  I guess those previous diners are in for a rude awakening.🤣

An old salt like you should be able to find pepper in Spice H20...

• Haha 1