On the Harmony, Do a B-3-B

I'm on the Harmony doing a B-3-B and I'm at the end of the first week, having a great cruise with great weather. I plan to do a review when I return home, but please feel free ask any questions you may have about the cruise.  But I do have a few thought about this cruise, if you should have a cabin close to Dazzles especially cabins over looking Central Park, don't plan on sleeping before 12:30, the band is loud. There are members of the big eaters club on board, when they show up at Sorento's for pizza they are ask how many, pies not slices. Also, there a a few large groups traveling together, the other day I was waiting for an elevator car and out came two dozen passengers, reminded of a clown car at the circus where a dozens clowns pile out. The food has been surprising good with lots of choices in the Windjammer, ship is very clean, and the help has been fantasist.  More later.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good to hear. Had a great cruise on Harmony last May.

Ironically, I just finished reading a review from someone on your cruise on another site and they complained about just about every aspect of the ship from the service to the food to ports (not sure how the ports are RC's fault, lol).

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JamesEM said:

I'm on the Harmony doing a B-3-B and I'm at the end of the first week, having a great cruise with great weather. I plan to do a review when I return home, but please feel free ask any questions you may have about the cruise.  But I do have a few thought about this cruise, if you should have a cabin close to Dazzles especially cabins over looking Central Park, don't plan on sleeping before 12:30, the band is loud. There are members of the big eaters club on board, when they show up at Sorento's for pizza they are ask how many, pies not slices. Also, there a a few large groups traveling together, the other day I was waiting for an elevator car and out came two dozen passengers, reminded of a clown car at the circus where a dozens clowns pile out. The food has been surprising good with lots of choices in the Windjammer, ship is very clean, and the help has been fantasist.  More later.  

I have a b2b2b booked also on harmony, nov 26, dec 3 and dec 10. Glad you are enjoying it. 

Just back from the Quest all new and improved, saw Columbus earlier tonight good but not great.  Tomorrow is CoCo Cay, received info for passengers staying on, yeah no luggage tags, also spoke to Mario today.  Good night.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 6:33 PM, JamesEM said:

Enjoy your cruise.