On board the Azamara Onward from Venice to Athens 11 nights

stikr

To all the people that worries and are sceptic to Azamara at the moment, don’t worry they have it all under control.

We are on board Azamara Onward at the moment and back again after 4 weeks and all is the same as before. Without doing the online check inn and no documents from Azamara we arrived at port and walked on board, did the check inn in the Cabaret lounge and it all took 10 minutes from arriving at port to check inn was complete.

We noticed that our loyalty level was wron and went to cruise next and they fixed it and we got a new sea pass and our benefits was there. The service and smiles that we are used to from Azamara is still there and we are having the time of our life on board.

So to all of you that will have a cruise in the next weeks or months, don’t worry it will all be ok, an Azamara will deliver as always.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Very nice to hear, not that I was particularly worried. Sadly, my "free" cruise that  Azamara informed me had been paid in full is no longer going to be free. They've fixed that error and posted the correct amount I will need to pay by late June. Well, perhaps the website from Hell can still provide me with a nice upgrade that I'm not entitled to, but I'm not optimistic. Have a great cruise, I wish I knew how the company fouled up so badly with this IT team it's using.

That’s good to know.

we are cruising on Onward from Civitivecchia  in late June.
I was concerned that check in might be chaotic without online check in and advance documentation. How did they manage with the luggage when no labels have been sent please? 

31 minutes ago, cathj said:

That’s good to know.

we are cruising on Onward from Civitivecchia  in late June.
I was concerned that check in might be chaotic without online check in and advance documentation. How did they manage with the luggage when no labels have been sent please? 

They put tags on your bags with your stateroom number.  Pretty simple.

• Like 3

On 5/23/2023 at 3:17 PM, marinaro44 said:

They put tags on your bags with your stateroom number.  Pretty simple.

We couldn't even remember our stateroom number, and it only added a few seconds for them to look it up on a list that they had on paper.

Sometimes the simple ways work the best!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cookie77 said:

Just curious, is your ship full?

Enjoy your cruise. I can't wait to get back onboard!

The previous cruise to this one was completely full, we were onboard and the CD advised it was the first full sailing on the ship!

We're on the Journey, Venice to Athens in October and cannot see any excursions since they say I don't have any future cruises. If not too much trouble would love to see the excursions available. Perhaps screen shots that could be texted to me at 405-659-4401 or emailed

jrovick@gmail.com. Thanks

3 hours ago, okie_traveler said:

We're on the Journey, Venice to Athens in October and cannot see any excursions since they say I don't have any future cruises. If not too much trouble would love to see the excursions available. Perhaps screen shots that could be texted to me at 405-659-4401 or emailed

jrovick@gmail.com. Thanks

Try not logging in, but selecting a future cruise, then click on the Sign In button top right. 
When I log in as normal it says no upcoming cruises, but if I do it through the booking engine I can see my cruise and look at excursions (though there are no prices).