15 Year Old Passport Expired, What to Bring?

Sailing is in first week of June, and I just realized my daughters passport expired. What should I bring in place of her expired passport so that she can get off and on the ports (Bahamas, Cozumel, Roatan and Costa Maya) with no issue?

She has a learner's permit, birth certificate, and of course the expired passport.

At fifteen all she needs is her birth certificate at check in.  Sixteen and up require photo id as well.  If she has any photo id it would be good for her to bring it but not absolutely necessary.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BobNoxious said:

If the child is a US citizen, and will be 15 at the time of the cruise,  and the cruise both begins and ends in the US, then an official birth certificate with raised seal (most important part) will suffice.   see here:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/minor-identification-forms

The raised seal is no longer a requirement, as many places have stopped using this “technology”; but of course as you stated, it must be an official copy from the issuing authority 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BobNoxious said:

If the child is a US citizen, and will be 15 at the time of the cruise,  and the cruise both begins and ends in the US, then an official birth certificate with raised seal (most important part) will suffice.   see here:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/minor-identification-forms

where does it say that anywhere?