Princess Plus fitness classes

Rkhx2

Can someone tell me how and when to sign up for the two free fitness classes included with the plus package? Can’t find it on the app and I’m afraid if we wait until we board, it will be a free for all and classes will be full. 

From all of the post increase beverage threads, I don't think you will have a problem with signing up for a class.  Princess/passengers have not posted what the classes are, or when they are.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also interested in this information - are the classes typically held early morning? We're sailing in less than 3 weeks and I don't see anything on the app yet.

Just now, Rick&Jeannie said:

I've never actually met anyone that did the classes...they were all getting the premium desserts. 😄

Then they probably needed the classes. We don’t expect to use either. We use the Plus for 🍸 

We did the classes daily on our 15 day cruise.  Sign up is in the gym. There are early morning classes and afternoon classes. Spin, TRX, Pure Barre and Pilates alternate. Yoga six was daily as was stretch. Our instructors on the Crown, Hein and Jamie were excellent. You shouldn’t have a problem getting into the class you want. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1