Resource for full deck plans?

skipsaur

Hello!

Does anyone have a resource or website with full cruise ship deck plans? The usual deck plans just include passenger areas, for example for my next cruise the deck plans start on deck 4.

I'm the kind of person that enjoys "behind the scenes" tours where you can see the galley, laundry, crew cafeteria, etc so I'm so curious what's on decks 1-3. And also what the big white spaces on the deck plans are, I'm assuming prep areas, kitchens and other things.

If anyone knows a website that has these, that'd be awesome!

10 hours ago, skipsaur said:

Hello!

Does anyone have a resource or website with full cruise ship deck plans? The usual deck plans just include passenger areas, for example for my next cruise the deck plans start on deck 4.

I'm the kind of person that enjoys "behind the scenes" tours where you can see the galley, laundry, crew cafeteria, etc so I'm so curious what's on decks 1-3. And also what the big white spaces on the deck plans are, I'm assuming prep areas, kitchens and other things.

If anyone knows a website that has these, that'd be awesome!

This may not be what you are looking for but you can check:

Cruise Deck Plan Database and Pictures.com

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

This may not be what you are looking for but you can check:

Cruise Deck Plan Database and Pictures.com

Thank you for this! The cabin videos are so helpful!

Are you mostly interested in current ships, or would older ships do?  There is a website called shipsnostalgia dot com that might be able to link you to older/historic ship plans.  From what I get, most of the members are retired merchant seamen, usually from the UK. But they might be able to point you in the right direction.  EM

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Lifetime member of CDP here, and they do not show crew-only decks nor (usually) give 'contents' of the white areas.I was once able to determine a white area included a crew stairwell when it was shown on a different ship in the same class, but that has been it -- mostly looking at HAL ships, though.

Simply for security reasons, under the ISPS (International Ship and Port Security) regulations, no company is going to publish non-public space descriptions.  Many crew don't know what all the spaces are, or are allowed into them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1