VISTA bar menu with pricing

basor

If someone currently onboard or recently onboard the VISTA could please post copies of the bar menu with pricing, particularly for the Founders bar and the mixology drinks.  Wondering if these are included in the prestige beverage package?

TIA

I asked the same question yesterday and some kind person posted the drinks and wine lists with prices.   Perhaps you can refer to my post ?  but right now I will go looking for it myself and copy it if I can.

6 minutes ago, Hambagahle said:

I asked the same question yesterday and some kind person posted the drinks and wine lists with prices.   Perhaps you can refer to my post ?  but right now I will go looking for it myself and copy it if I can.

Thank you - I have seen, and posted the bar menus, for the general bars but I have not seen the one for the Founders Bar on VISTA  with their mixology drinks.  That is new and so not posted on website nor, have I found, on any of the VISTA reviews....

8 minutes ago, basor said:

Thank you - I have seen, and posted the bar menus, for the general bars but I have not seen the one for the Founders Bar on VISTA  with their mixology drinks.  That is new and so not posted on website nor, have I found, on any of the VISTA reviews....

Maybe ask Steamboats - she was on the inaugural cruise and she tool scads of photos.  She might have something.   

2 minutes ago, Hambagahle said:

Maybe ask Steamboats - she was on the inaugural cruise and she tool scads of photos.  She might have something.   

Thanks - I already did and asked Mauibabes (but he doesn't drink and did no go to Founders Bar)......I am sure someone who is sailing will update all of us on the mixology drinks and if they are included on the Prestige Package.  

We will be on the Vista in July and I would love to see a copy of bar pricing as we are deciding what beverage package to do. If anyone could post or be so kind as to tell me where to look for a copy I’d be so appreciative.

39 minutes ago, chip0320 said:

We will be on the Vista in July and I would love to see a copy of bar pricing as we are deciding what beverage package to do. If anyone could post or be so kind as to tell me where to look for a copy I’d be so appreciative.

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/sites/default/files/2023-04/general-bar-menu-oceania.pdf

This is for the regular bar menus...

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/sites/default/files/2023-01/Oceania-Premier-Spirits-Menu.pdf

This is for premium spirits that are not included in any package

Edited by basor

41 minutes ago, chip0320 said:

House select is just wine by the glass/beer  at lunch & dinner

If you drink spirits  you would need the Prestige package   which  is the same wine by the glass/beer/ spirits anytime

If you drink more than 4-5 drinks  a day the Prestige package  would probably work  for you

If you pay as you drink  then remember to add 20% gratuity on to the menu price

• Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 11:27 PM, Hambagahle said:

Unfortunately most menus did not have any pricing due to the special event. Only bottles were priced. Just the Maritinis had prices on the menu.

steamboats

• Like 1

8 hours ago, steamboats said:

Unfortunately most menus did not have any pricing due to the special event. Only bottles were priced. Just the Maritinis had prices on the menu.

steamboats

Thank you for the link to your wonderful review - this does indeed have all of the bar menus for Vista..