Traditional Dining

SteelerFanXL

Just now, SteelerFanXL said:

Does Princess have Traditional dining anymore or all Dine Your Way?

No traditional dining with set tables, times and people assigned.you may be able to arrange the same table and time but that will vary from ship to ship and what times are crazy busy

7 minutes ago, SteelerFanXL said:

Does Princess have Traditional dining anymore or all Dine Your Way?

Unfortunately No longer with the traditional dining but what you can do is usually the first night I go to the main dining room because I usually tend to eat up 5:00 p.m. I  always ask to speak to one of the restaurant maitre D's and I request to have the same table and waiters each evening at the same exact time and the same dining room every night. And I have not had a problem doing so. However the later you eat the more difficult that can be as it becomes to be more peak times around 6:30 7:00 when most people like to eat.

• Like 2

I had reserved the same dining room and time every night on the Dining My Way reservation feature, well before the cruise.  On board, we were assigned the same table/staff all but one night.  Not at our request, but we were happy with the assignment.  And we tipped the hostess, waiter and assistant waiter well in addition to the standard automatic gratuities.

• Like 1