ground transfers from Barcelona airport to cruise port and back

Does anybody sailing this calendar year know if Royal provides (for a fee) ground transfers from the Barcelona airport to the cruise port and after the cruise back to the airport?  if they provide this year i would assume they will also provide next year.

i have a cruise booked next spring so didn't know if they do this in Barcelona.  I have been in other European ports where they do provide ground transfers.

Thanks.

Cathy Berg

thanks for your replies.  i should have specified i am travelling alone and thus like the safety of boarding a bus specifically for RCCL passengers than a taxi.  

i can just call Royal as soon as i am holding flights and ask the question about airport and port transfers.  

6 hours ago, catmandu73 said:

Does anybody sailing this calendar year know if Royal provides (for a fee) ground transfers from the Barcelona airport to the cruise port and after the cruise back to the airport?  if they provide this year i would assume they will also provide next year.

i have a cruise booked next spring so didn't know if they do this in Barcelona.  I have been in other European ports where they do provide ground transfers.

Thanks.

Cathy Berg

Even travelling solo I’d definitely still take a taxi so many benefits.

No waiting there literally 100’s queued up outside the terminal to take you to the airport or your hotel.

No waiting about for passengers late disembarking.

Its definitely quicker and although solo it’s still probably cheaper.

• Like 2

We usually use private transfers but being unfamiliar with Barcelona and a few other reasons, we used the Royal Caribbean transfer from the port to the airport after our cruise last May. It was fine. It did not take long for the bus to fill up and we were on our way. It was a good choice. There were a lot of taxi’s and with the long taxi line, the bus was probably just as quick.