Are there White Parties on Wonder of the Seas

4 hours ago, xps15z said:

Does Wonder of the Seas have this event or did they switch to a different color?

Set the RCI app to the current sailing (not yours) and see if any such activity is listed.

I don't recall one in April, but then wasn't looking for it as an event. Several other things held along the promenade, but don't believe there's enough open deck space for a deck party unless they remove the loungers.

12 hours ago, xps15z said:

There's an event typically on Royal Caribbean where you dress up in all white at night. Does Wonder of the Seas have this event or did they switch to a different color?

I looked at current planner and there is no white night….only Caribbean and 70’s.

• Like 1

As an add on to what others have said…no white parties, but I checked my Compass on my recent 5 legs on Ovation. On cruises over 9 nights, dress code was listed on one night as White Attire, along with the usual Caribbean, 70’s, Dress your Best, and Formal. Casual on most. I did see people dressed in white, but not like the  White parties I’ve seen on Carnival.