Online check-in

Gsel

I had a email from HAL this morning asking me to check in, problem is the name is wrong and the reservation number is correct.  Never had this happen before in all my cruises!  Will contact my TA on Monday, but I suspect this is another example of their "stellar" website!

5 minutes ago, Gsel said:

Yes, correct on booking. Someone was not paying attention to what they were doing.

Your TA should catch it. Ours caught a discrepancy in my birth date one time. In any case, it's a pretty simple fix. I would not print anything until it's fixed though.

Is the name wrong in your profile? If it is, you can fix that yourself via Navigator App or online; I've done it both ways. 

If the name is correct in your profile, but incorrect on the boarding pass, that requires them to fix it.

Either way, a phone call is in your future - just recommend you be sure your profile is correct before you call as it makes things easier.

Enjoy your cruise!

3 hours ago, Eaglecw said:

Heck I can't even log in anymore. Last week I could log in. The APP and the web are a joke. They should hire a group of 5th graders to fix the web site. What a joke!!

In weekends HAL is always busy updating and that can very well be the reason.