Unlimited dining package on boarding day

7 minutes ago, MaxandEmme said:

We sail on the Oasis of the Seas in 2 weeks and purchased the Unlimited Dining package. Does anyone know which restaurants we can dine at for lunch with the package on boarding day? Thank you in advance!

Whichever ones are open 

When we cruised on Harmony of the seas approximately 3 years ago, we also had the package and we attempted to dine at Chops and was told by the hostess that we couldn’t use our package there on boarding day for lunch. 

On the app it shows Chops open  for lunch June 16th on Oasis.  It also shows Giovanni’s closed each day for lunch which is not true. If you look at the current sailing you can see Giovanni’s open several days for lunch.  Although I have not cruised Oasis, Other ships that I have cruised with a Giovanni’s had it open for lunch.  If not too late check the app June 9th and look up the current Oasis offering.   You will be able to see then what is opened the first day on the Oasis.  More than likely the same ones will be opened the next week.

BTW, when you go to lunch at a specialty restaurant after boarding you can have them set up your reservations for the rest of your dining. 

Thank you for all of your replies! Since the Chops hostess stated that we weren’t permitted to use our unlimited package for lunch that day of embarkation, we assumed that they didn’t consider it a sea day?? I was just wandering if anyone had this experience and which other specialty dining they were able to dine at for lunch instead. I didn’t want to be charged separately for specialty dining since we already purchased the package. Thanks again! 

9 minutes ago, MaxandEmme said:

Thank you for all of your replies! Since the Chops hostess stated that we weren’t permitted to use our unlimited package for lunch that day of embarkation, we assumed that they didn’t consider it a sea day?? I was just wandering if anyone had this experience and which other specialty dining they were able to dine at for lunch instead. I didn’t want to be charged separately for specialty dining since we already purchased the package. Thanks again! 

The UDP is valid for lunch on embarkation day.  
m

• Like 1