Dining on Sky

LilMissK

Hi, just want to confirm what places are included in our plus package. Is everywhere included apart from; the lumiere place, catch by rudi, sabatinis and the crown grill? 

Is the pizza place and salty dogs included? And the ice cream and pastry place? 

Just wanted to check because I know I'll end up missing out on stuff that's included coz I'll be too scared to try. 

Thanks! 

Yes, you’re correct that Sabatini’s, The Catch by Rudi, Crown Grill and the Chef’s Table are all extra-charge restaurants.  In addition to the MDRs and buffet all the food offerings on the Lido deck (Slice pizza, Salty Dog Grill and Swirls ice cream) are included in your fare, as is Alfredo’s pizzeria and the food at the International Cafe. The only other extra-charge food options that I’m aware of are Gelato (in the Piazza) and the Sushi place (the name of which escapes me… Ocean Terrace possibly?)

All of the above is from memory based on our one experience on Sky Princess in Sept 22, but I’m sure if anything has changed someone with more recent experience can add an update. 

Coffee that you order at the IC, bakery on Lido,  and Princess live on deck 7 are all available for a fee. Regular coffee in the buffet and in the MDR are included in your fare. If you purchased the PLUS fare, all of those beverages will be included. @LilMissK Bon Voyage!

I see that you have the Plus package. All will be included, including the fresh juices at Coffee n cones on Lido. Enjoy!

Edited by CruzeQueen2
Adding note to OP thrak

Just now, CruzeQueen2 said:

Coffee that you order at the IC, bakery on Lido,  and Princess live on deck 7 are all available for a fee. Regular coffee in the buffet and in the MDR are included in your fare. If you purchased the PLUS fare, all of those beverages will be included. @LilMissK Bon Voyage!

Yes we have the plus package. I don't drink coffee, but he does, so good to know! 

Can anyone point me in the direction or a link to the dining room (MDR) menus 

or a page within cc that shows the latest offerings 

have scoured the internet and Princess website to no avail 

Just got a freebie on Sky Princess and just need to work out what’s what

TIA

On 6/5/2023 at 6:23 PM, CruzeQueen2 said:

I see that you have the Plus package. All will be included, including the fresh juices at Coffee n cones on Lido. Enjoy!

Can you please tell me where I can get these smoothies/ juices on the Sky and is it covered in the soda package? 

Where is coffee and cones and is it as the name suggests, basic coffee (free of charge) and swirl ice cream from a machine?

1 hour ago, Nicole&Pete said:

Can you please tell me where I can get these smoothies/ juices on the Sky and is it covered in the soda package? 

Where is coffee and cones and is it as the name suggests, basic coffee (free of charge) and swirl ice cream from a machine?

@Nicole&Pete Coffee and Cones offers free soft serve AND specialty coffees. I haven't gone there myself...but I did see the menu on the PC website. 

On Majestic, specialty coffees are available at IC and on deck 7 at the Princess Live cafe. 

Free coffee - not brewed- can be found at the buffet and in the MDR

Smoothies were available up to noon at the Wakeview bar. Go early! On Crown, they tell me juices can be found at Coffee and Cones.

Hope this helps you. Bon Voyage!

Just now, CruzeQueen2 said:

@Nicole&Pete Coffee and Cones offers free soft serve AND specialty coffees. I haven't gone there myself...but I did see the menu on the PC website. 

On Majestic, specialty coffees are available at IC and on deck 7 at the Princess Live cafe. 

Free coffee - not brewed- can be found at the buffet and in the MDR

Smoothies were available up to noon at the Wakeview bar. Go early! On Crown, they tell me juices can be found at Coffee and Cones.

Hope this helps you. Bon Voyage!

Wakeview bar thank you!

20 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

Can anyone point me in the direction or a link to the dining room (MDR) menus 

or a page within cc that shows the latest offerings 

Getting an accurate DR menu prior to sailing is generally not possible.  Your best bet would be to jump on a current roll call for your ship and ask for someone to post a pic...but keep in mind that it's a lot to ask for postings for every night!  Also, menus can and often do change based on what is actually available at port refurbishment.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Getting an accurate DR menu prior to sailing is generally not possible.  Your best bet would be to jump on a current roll call for your ship and ask for someone to post a pic...but keep in mind that it's a lot to ask for postings for every night!  Also, menus can and often do change based on what is actually available at port refurbishment.

I have noticed it is very difficult after two days of scouring the internet.

Surely just from a cost perspective, they cannot change that much?

On Royal, Celebrity & MSC I can find any menu for any day for any ship at any restaurant pretty easily 

Even in the APP I can see for cruises I have booked on 2 of the above 3, months in advance.

People post dailies easily, pretty much every review on cc, maybe it’s a Princess thing .

Guess when I am on SKY in December I will endeavor to get an electronic copy of everyday’s option and post here on cc.

Thank you for your response 👍🏻

Do you know if the menu (MDR) is the same at Estrella, Cielo & Soleil (just different locations and decks) 

Or are the menus different in the MDR’s too ?

Looking forward to the unknown 😎

3 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

I have noticed it is very difficult after two days of scouring the internet.

Surely just from a cost perspective, they cannot change that much?

On Royal, Celebrity & MSC I can find any menu for any day for any ship at any restaurant pretty easily 

Even in the APP I can see for cruises I have booked on 2 of the above 3, months in advance.

People post dailies easily, pretty much every review on cc, maybe it’s a Princess thing .

Guess when I am on SKY in December I will endeavor to get an electronic copy of everyday’s option and post here on cc.

Thank you for your response 👍🏻

Do you know if the menu (MDR) is the same at Estrella, Cielo & Soleil (just different locations and decks) 

Looking forward to the unknown 😎

I've read that the menus are the same in the different dining rooms yes. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PompeySailor said:

All MDR's on all ships offer the same menus at any meal they are open for.

ETA:  Reserve (a.k.a. Club) Class dining section in one of the DR's on each ship is likely to have an additional option or two, but you must be in a Reserve Mini or Suite to dine there.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

All MDR's on all ships offer the same menus at any meal they are open for.

ETA:  Reserve (a.k.a. Club) Class dining section in one of the DR's on each ship is likely to have an additional option or two, but you must be in a Reserve Mini or Suite to dine there.

Thank you for the info 👍🏻

We are currently onboard Sky Princess, this was Friday evening’s menu in the main dining room.

I didn’t photograph yesterday evenings offering and tonight we will be eating in The Crown Grill but I will try to remember to post another example this coming week.

11AF1C4E-EAF4-4F8C-BF9A-F44AF22AFAED.jpeg

F447B1B4-6535-4EC9-8537-2DFE3A6C6077.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, BestGuessed said:

We are currently onboard Sky Princess, this was Friday evening’s menu in the main dining room.

I didn’t photograph yesterday evenings offering and tonight we will be eating in The Crown Grill but I will try to remember to post another example this coming week.

11AF1C4E-EAF4-4F8C-BF9A-F44AF22AFAED.jpeg

F447B1B4-6535-4EC9-8537-2DFE3A6C6077.jpeg

Thank you! 

As I mentioned in my previous post, we will be dining in The Crown Grill this evening but I have photographed the menu that is showing on the app for the Estrella dining room.   This could be the actual menu for this evening or just a sample menu but either way I hope it will be helpful.

Food is always a subjective issue but we can honestly say that in our opinion the quality of the food on this ship has been exceptional, the menus have been inspiring and imaginative and we are very impressed.
We have also found all the staff to be amazing and we are having a wonderful time.🥂😁

32CAA5B9-C5A6-4292-9BC4-C00AFEF868CD.png

9DDF1118-83A1-4D48-B34A-68742FA2EA35.png

45E86AA9-A3F9-4062-9198-012E0FA6818F.png

• Thanks 2