Viking Air

MoBro713

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!
Weird thing happened to me yesterday. Had used Viking Air Plus via my TA to book business class seat for September and change/select our VA assigned seats to one behind each other in single seat aisle by the window. Plane has 1-2-1 config. After months, I noticed yesterday that my seat was moved to across the aisle from wife. My TA called Viking and got it changed back in 2 hours.

Would have fixed it myself as I originally had moved my Viking Air assigned seat but for some strange reason Swiss Air claimed my password was bogus and when I try change password they claim my email is bogus. Am I on some Lufthansa/Swiss persona non grata list?

Edited by philw1776

Careful with casual abreviations.  VA is the airline code for Virgin Australia.  And there is no "Swiss Air" - it is merely known as either SWISS or Swiss International Airlines.  Swiss Air is dead, and has been for a number of years.

We have Viking Air Plus for business class seats for our May 2024 Alaskan Inside Passage Cruise. When I go on to My Viking Journey is says “Your air itinerary will be available starting on February 12, 2024”. I am a Delta Million Miler and have other Delta Flights booked for this year and when I go into the Delta website it shows that we are already booked first class for our return flight from Anchorage, obviously booked by Viking, but nothing is shown for our outbound flight to Vancouver. If Viking booked our outbound on a different airline shouldn’t all flights be showing up on My Viking Journey and why would they only book our return flight on Delta instead of round trip?

1 hour ago, philw1776 said:

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!
Weird thing happened to me yesterday. Had used Viking Air Plus via my TA to book business class seat for September and change/select our VA assigned seats to one behind each other in single seat aisle by the window. Plane has 1-2-1 config. After months, I noticed yesterday that my seat was moved to across the aisle from wife. My TA called Viking and got it changed back in 2 hours.

Would have fixed it myself as I originally had moved my Viking Air assigned seat but for some strange reason Swiss Air claimed my password was bogus and when I try change password they claim my email is bogus. Am I on some Lufthansa/Swiss persona non grata list?

We have also started sitting in the single aisle seats front and back from each other on 1-2-1 configured flights.  That way my husband can help me get my carry on in the bin above, and also lets us exit together.  We had a problem with that a few months ago, when a medical team came up my aisle and we all had to wait, but his aisle got to deplane.  We got separated and it took awhile to hook up.  
We are also having a bit of trouble with our KLM flight from Bergen to AMS.  We connect to a Delta flight in AMS to SLC and Delta shows us on the KLM flight , but KLM says we have no flights.  I have seat assignments on KLM, but they are in row one and I want to change them.  MVJ says to go to KLM site and do so, but I can’t get into my flight.  Perhaps once it is ticketed it will show up.