Once Upon A Time

I have a question for my fellow "Regent Cruisers".  This may/may not only apply to U.S. passengers, as there are some "contractual differences" between countries. I know you'll have the answer!  Back in "Pre-Covid Days", if you booked a future cruise with the onboard Regent Travel Consultant, while on a current cruise, the required deposit for the "future cruise" was reduced by 50% (meaning you only had to pay a deposit of 7-1/2% instead of the "normal" 15% for that "next cruise").  Is that reduced deposit provision still in effect? Thanks much.  Regards to all.

1 hour ago, mrlevin said:

Deposit is $500 per person per segment even for Grand Voyages; don't know about world cruises.

Marc (and BBWC), Thanks very much for the quick replies!  This "newest/latest deal" is even better Than I thought (and certainly better than what it used to be)!  🤪

I was on a Japan cruise in April and have the handout. The font is so small I need my glasses and my phone light 😂. The $500 PP generally applies to Penthouse and below. 7.5% deposit applies to categories above Penthouse. 10% deposit applies to the World Cruise. There are all kinds of differences for the named suites which are too long and complicated to list here. It's truly too small to post a picture. There are some differences for named suites on the Grandeur inaugural season as well. I hope this helps a bit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1