Trans pacific to Bali, maybe a B2B?

zitsky

3 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I’m researching.  Has anyone heard of a trans pacific from West coast USA that might let us combine with a Bali / Asia cruise?

No X ships are scheduled to visit Bali at all regardless of departure port.  Princess, Cunard, Oceania etc do, however

26 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

No X ships are scheduled to visit Bali at all regardless of departure port.  Princess, Cunard, Oceania etc do, however

Millennium is sailing from Bali in January 2025 last time I checked. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JintyGirl said:

Yes we are considering that.  Partner wants alternative to flying there.  I’m not saying it’s a good idea.

I have limited experience with Celebrity and no experience with B2B.  I’m researching on X.com.

Edited by zitsky
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, JintyGirl said:

I stand corrected, thanks for posting.  My "big box" site has "Bali, Indonesia" which didn't pull up anything for X...When I search just the Millie, I discovered my big big site calls it "Benoa, Bali"...Pointing this out in case anyone uses this big box site

So there's one Dec 2023 sailing, and some Jan 2024 and Jan 2025 sailings

image.png.ad8ace8613073eac66c5099fe29497b0.png 

Edited by NutsAboutGolf
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Yes we are considering that.  Partner wants alternative to flying there.  I’m not saying it’s a good idea.

I have limited experience with Celebrity and no experience with B2B.  I’m researching on X.com.

Doesn't look like what you're trying to do is possible on X, perhaps another cruise line could depart from the west coast and get you somewhere in Asia

Once the Millie is done sailing Alaska this Sept, it will depart for Asia and remain there.  Last sailing I see is still Asia in April 8th 2025

image.png.27080985d2d93f44402ffdad476677f2.png

I’ve been looking at similar potential cruise options. I’d love to visit Australia/NZ and Asia without flying any further than the west coast or Hawaii. I’ve realized our best option would be to combine one or more X cruises with land segments and cruise segments on another line. Having only sailed X, I’m unsure which of the other lines would be most appealing to us. HAL has some very interesting itineraries in the Pacific. 

5 hours ago, zitsky said:

I checked...It won't work; since X only has Bali sailings in late Dec 2023-Jan for 2024 and only Jan for 2025 and no other cruise lines offer a TP near this timeframe

Perhaps you could book a West Coast/Hawaii to Australia then a round trip flight to Bali which is a 6 hour flight 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, sanger727 said:

It may have to be a b2b2b. I know you can do Canada to Hawaii + Hawaii to Australia + Australia to Bali. (not on Celebrity though)

What I have booked for Sept 2024, on Celebrity Solstice is Vancouver to Singapore, 41 nights B2B2B. So they are doing it. 

Edited by Sussex Cruiser

Celebrity Solstice is sailing from Singapore to Sydney from 27 March to 9 April 2025, with a stop in Benoa (Bali).  This is followed by a 17 night Transpacific departing 9 April from Sydney to Honolulu via a number of Pacific nations (Vanuatu, Fiji, Samoa, etc). Both itineraries are interesting. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, emmas gran said:

In 2016 we did Hawaii to Sydney to Singapore which incl Bali on Solstice I think.

That itinerary is happening in Oct 2023 as well however the Sydney to Singapore leg has been almost completely sold out for months( one or 2 cabins show up randomly) so not showing up on website search

• Thanks 1