Information on Packages

nicjones088

Messaged Cunard two weeks ago using Facebook messenger but they still haven’t responded to me.  Can anyone help with the following

1.  Welcome On Board Package

2.  6” and 10” Luxury Chocolate Cake

3.  Sail away bouquet

4.  Dozen roses in red

5.  Dozen roses in pink

6.  Canapés delivered to a stateroom

7.  Fresh fruit basket

8.  Chocolate dipped strawberries

9.  Box of champagne truffles

Also can you tell me if

1.  Are any other boxes of chocolates available to purchase as one person does not drink so won’t have champagne truffles

2.  Can things be arranged to be delivered throughout the cruise

Sorry for the list but trying to get all the information I need ahead of actually booking our cruise in September.  I want to spoil my partner as they have had an absolutely awful few years.

And one question from a friend of ours who won’t be on the cruise but wants to give them some gift credit

How would a gift credit work and is there a minimum amount?

Any help you can give I would appreciate

Many thanks to anyone who answers

Nic

You mention fb messenger, have you tried telephoning Cunard UK direct  otherwise go on line and check out ' Celebration Packages Cunard'. All the information you need is available for booking, eg Embarkation gifts, Birthdays and Luxury gift packages etc.  

I have looked at the website but it doesn’t state any prices which is what I am looking for.

Nor does the website say how someone not travelling buys gift credit for you.

I did try ringing but had to give up after an hour as my partner wanted to know where I had disappeared to as I am trying to organise things as a surprise.

3 minutes ago, nicjones088 said:

I have looked at the website but it doesn’t state any prices which is what I am looking for.

Nor does the website say how someone not travelling buys gift credit for you.

I did try ringing but had to give up after an hour as my partner wanted to know where I had disappeared to as I am trying to organise things as a surprise.

Think you will have to contact Cunard direct by telephone to find out prices. They tend not to put prices on because they are liable to change all the time.

• Like 1

I found a 2021 wine gift price list and used the following search term, which revealed a number of similar pdf files with 2021 prices:

my.cunard.com content dam cunard my-cruise gifts pdfs

Nickjones088,

For a QM2 Crossing last May I ordered the European Vase flower arrangement for Dee as Mother's Day fell during the voyage. The flowers were amazing and lasted the entire 7 days. In fact, blooms were still opening on the last day but Customs would not allow her to take them from the ship. We are on a Panama Canal cruise on the QE in August during which Dee's birthday will fall so I ordered them again. I had to call Cunard directly to get the cost ($55) and place the order. I hope they are as beautiful as last time.

Hope this helps

Jack

ScreenShot2023-06-15at3_47_59PM.thumb.png.3d96f06e86fcdb82f2aea144b1f55277.pngScreenShot2023-06-15at3_48_37PM.thumb.png.83d2b70edc129259dd4295fbc65190bd.png

• Like 5