CruiseNext Triple Up Offer

21 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

Holy cruises, doll! I just checked out your signature. You're more experienced with cruising than most of the so-called experts here! Now I know why your posts are always so positive and accurate. Sheesh - sorry I missed this for so long. 

There are soooo many people who cruise way more than me but thanks! Life is too short to be negative and I only answer when I know the answer 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, dolls123 said:

Thanks, I learned something new today. I'm in the US and ours is called CruiseNext

CruiseNext is a different program.  You buy CN certs onboard ships, not just for US but on any NCL ships.

During Covid when ships were not sailing, NCL came out with CF program, to sell to people who can order online or on phone in US/Canada (i.e. don't need to be on ship).

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Middleager said:

CruiseNext is a different program.  You buy CN certs onboard ships, not just for US but on any NCL ships.

During Covid when ships were not sailing, NCL came out with CF program, to sell to people who can order online or on phone in US/Canada (i.e. don't need to be on ship).

Got it!. 

21 minutes ago, eva2015 said:

With this promotion, do you have to use 3 or up to 3?  If we only have 2 credits, can we "double up"? 

You can use one, two or three......so yes...you can double up with the two CN you currently have in your possession.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2024 at 12:55 AM, julig22 said:

Offer is good through April 1. There is no indication that it's for USA booking only.

image.png.e67b2d0cd6117022394c593c8d399a06.png

Correct! I'm in Europe and it's in Terms and conditions for us as well. I don't think CN promos ever are UD only. 

2 hours ago, DCGuy64 said:

Well, that was short-lived! No sooner did we get our 3rd CN applied, our sailing was cancelled. Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted! 😅

I saw the general notice.  That stinks.

Maybe the CN's will re-appear in your account quickly.

We cancelled a cruise on the Joy for next March (which had 3 CN's on it from the last triple up promo) a few weeks ago and our deposits were back in our account in 48hrs.  We booked the Viva for 2026 with the two of those the following day.   Then we were able to add the 3rd to a cruise later this year when they launched this new triple up.

Hopefully you get the same turn-around as we did and you can triple up a different cruise before the promo ends on Monday.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, JandC_Cruising said:

I saw the general notice.  That stinks.

Maybe the CN's will re-appear in your account quickly.

We cancelled a cruise on the Joy for next March (which had 3 CN's on it from the last triple up promo) a few weeks ago and our deposits were back in our account in 48hrs.  We booked the Viva for 2026 with the two of those the following day.   Then we were able to add the 3rd to a cruise later this year when they launched this new triple up.

Hopefully you get the same turn-around as we did and you can triple up a different cruise before the promo ends on Monday.

Thank you very much! I appreciate the positive and encouraging note. I'm hoping that happens, as well. Since they're offering 10% off our next cruise, it would certainly be nice to get both that AND the triple CN offer!

• Like 1